Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,714
Gender
Female
Country
China
And what happens if we still got a tie after all? Nobody dies or both die?
If there occurs a tie (between locked votes), all those involved in the tie die.

(I'll repost the game tip post again because I forgot to mention that apparently)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And what happens if we still got a tie after all? Nobody dies or both die?
How can you ask that? Didn't you play like endless games?
Both die if we don't resolve the tie.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Because Holt got three locked votes yet he still hasn't died, so I wondered if maybe Panda changed the rules in that regard and went with numbers only on votes.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Why wouldn't he be? xD I did say I have nothing solid on him (or even James, again, to be fair). Plus, if he's mafia, shouldn't he be trying to get blended with us, acting like a townie? That means that we can share the same opinion on people, notice the same things and get to similar conclusions. He could even pinpoint things on people he knows for sure that is mafia as well. I mean, I see your point, but he could totally be a "reference" (more like an "addition", since some suspicions we just don't build based on someone else's opinion).
Depends on how the player plays. I don't really know how Gry plays the Mafia side, however.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wait so this is a Tie Breaker right?
Jumping on one of the Bandwagon's would end it pretty quickly, but then again, some of the less voted people are contenders
Yes and no. You could also change your vote on anyone, not just the tied people. Doesn't help much in actually resolving the tie tho.
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Can I just lock the kill vote on you @Demonspeed, you don't seem to be in danger of dying and I don't want blood on my hand just yet :hi
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
We got 11 people online, quite a lot for first day end.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
So, why did James nonchalantly tried to kill Holt off again, hm?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well If it's what I'm supposed to do,
I lock in my vote for Philia
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'd rather go sleep but this is an annoying(yet expected) result. I don't really see a need to change my vote from xnut..
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Honestly, because Holt had killed me in a past game at night 1. And since I can't kill at night phase~
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
So, why did James nonchalantly tried to kill Holt off again, hm?
He touched me too he touched me too, the first time, I say we're onto something. What has he got to do with a bronzie like me :hmm
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Honestly, because Holt had killed me in a past game at night 1. And since I can't kill at night phase~
Really now. Grudge voting from an actually perceptive and smart player isn't really helping..
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I don't feel like changing my vote too.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
18/22
xnut 3x (gnut, Zasz, GrySun)
Holt 3x (Evil3ye, Philia, James Rye)
James Rye 3x (g01, Utsune, xi0)
Philia 2x (Holt, WithYouInSpirit)
Mazino 2x (Demonspeed, Hakuteiken)
xi0 1x (lawlett-kun)
g01 1x (Ustegius)
Erinyes 1x (Mazino)
Ēsu Taichou 1x (Erinyes)
gnut 1x (xnut)

AFK-ERS // Players who haven't voted
Ēsu Taichou, Farfalla, SheepyTurtle, SugarKitty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top