Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It depends on the host. The locked votes priority rule has not always applied.
^
My point is, according to the rules, it's not a tie to break when there's a difference in the locked votes^^'
If there was, then yes, there's nothing written on stone and every host deals with it differently.
Yeah, I think this is the answer really. Unfortunately, the procedure here isn't uniform....
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Innocent child ?
Weren't you the one who called Teemo Satan in your summary about LoL heroes? XD

If I was innocent Child, I'd try to stay alive till my role gets revealed by host to get the people to flock to me. Kinda like how I tried to get killed at night 1 when I was Jesus, remember?^^
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm not sure the last tally before the thread lock was fully updated...

And the rule thread is in need of an update in several places :s
I dunno but I'd personally would appreciate if things would change after the rules are changed as well.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Uh, wtf is happening? I think I missed the memo but why is there suddenly a wagon on me?
James decided to get some sweet sweet revenge from you in the last second for a past game, that's why.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,640
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Uh, wtf is happening? I think I missed the memo but why is there suddenly a wagon on me?
Beats me. Everything happened so fast, right as I was getting to sleep too. Next day phase we should look at those ninja vote changes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
My point is, according to the rules, it's not a tie to break when there's a difference in the locked votes^^'
If there was, then yes, there's nothing written on stone and every host deals with it differently.
Ever since the Naruto game where Gary talked about it I think this rule has been applied only once IIRC. In one of DD's game for example he was dealing with it with coin flips, votes locked or not.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I dunno but I'd personally would appreciate if things would change after the rules are changed as well.
The rules thread hasn't been attended to properly IMO. It kind of fucks over new hosts or people who prefer to handle certain things differently.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
And votekill xnut
Pardon me if I don't want to die for no bloody reason apparently.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, I remember that game. That the coin flip happened like twice in that game, right?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,711
Gender
Female
Country
China
We did indeed use the total amount of votes for the first counting. Given the amount of players, with enough discussion the result might change. Wouldn't make sense for a locked vote to weigh heavier than an unlocked vote when the locked vote could have been a vote change, in our opinion. The rules are not updated btw, and games aren't uniform in the fine details of ruling mechanics either.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
James decided to get some sweet sweet revenge from you in the last second for a past game, that's why.
What? I wasn't even involved in his death lol..that was you.
Can't even remember the last time I & James crossed heads in a Mafia game
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ever since the Naruto game where Gary talked about it I think this rule has been applied only once IIRC. In one of DD's game for example he was dealing with it with coin flips, votes locked or not.
Yeah, exactly....the coin flip is the dumbest iteration of dealing with it though.

The thing that made the most sense to me was tie allows an extra hour to the phase, and if it isn't resolved then, it goes by the amount of locked votes. If the amount is the same, then both (or all, potentially) players are lynched.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,122
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Weren't you the one who called Teemo Satan in your summary about LoL heroes? XD

If I was innocent Child, I'd try to stay alive till my role gets revealed by host to get the people to flock to me. Kinda like how I tried to get killed at night 1 when I was Jesus, remember?^^
Summary..... ? Satan...? :confused: are you confused, i know nothing about the game....:teehee
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
The rules thread hasn't been attended to properly IMO. It kind of fucks over new hosts or people who prefer to handle certain things differently.
It doesn't if they just add the editions before the game starts, like Evil used to^^' Otherwise, I don't see why not to follow it before changing. Why it's imperative that Holt wouldn't die now and they would change that later, with some announcement?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Goddamnit Xnut, you're fcking this up!

Alright guys, cards on teh table!

Xnut and me are Masons, that's why I don't want him to die! Kill Xnut and he will be Mason, kill me next day and I will also be Mason! Hope you guys are happy!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You give the players a chance to resolve a tie, and if they still refuse to do so, then multiple lynches occur. That always made the most sense to me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top