Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I am sleepy and james you successfully fucked my head.You are acting so awkward,that claim was also suspicous wtf
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
Wait what? You did not think how you handle ties before game? WHAT?

I appreaciate you two hosting two big games so frequently, but isn't the major thing of hosting to think as many solutions before the actual problems come? How you handle ties is definetly one of the most common sequences.
No I mean, we'd always handle it like this, we just didn't think we'd have to update the rules for it. The same we and my predecessors didn't put in that you can get penalty votes.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Recruiting Mason (Townie Cult): A Recruiting Mason is a a Mason Group Leader that usually starts all by himself and tries to recruit one player each Night. He selects one player each night to try to recruit. If he picks a Pro-Townie Role, then that player joins the Group and is able to talk with other Group Members in the Group during the Nights. The Recruiting Mason dies if he attempts to recruit a Mafia Member or a Third Party. (GAME 6)

This small "usually" is heavily saving your ass right now James. Maybe you both already started together but...wtf is this shitfest?
Check the Mason role one above Recruiting Mason, Gry. We had games in which Masons started as a group already, nothing new. It's why I don't want Xnut deaht to be in vain. if he dies and is Mason, you guys know I told the truth. If I told the truth the dets will believe (hopefully) and investigate me. And If the mafia won't kill me tonight then I will get lynched next day phase to avoid an important townie role death!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So guys what now? Do we save xnut by trusting james? Who do we kill instead then? Holt?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Holt still hasn't given any hints on his role while I gave away both my and Xnut role (I hope he won't be mad at me...).
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
So guys what now? Do we save xnut by trusting james? Who do we kill instead then? Holt?
did holt give any hint about his role?....james sounds very believable
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Just a quick noob question, are all the roles supposed to be in the game? I mean we've only got so many people
No, only the ones the hosts want to use.

This small "usually" is heavily saving your ass right now James. Maybe you both already started together but...wtf is this shitfest?
James is right, there's no requirement for a recruiter or that there can't be Masons from the beginning.......but the claim is a bit crazy to do.

Before next game, we gonna have a meeting and update the rules. :nod
Yeah, I sort of wanted to bring this up after the last game due to stuff, but we went right back into sign-ups :lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
did holt give any hint about his role?....james sounds very believable
iirc he didn't. But many didn't reveal anything either so I doubt that's a valid reason for killing him.
I agree that james does sound believable now. If only xnut was here to confirm his story.
Is any of you a recruiter james? Or are you just two random stranded masons?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
did holt give any hint about his role?....james sounds very believable
Doesn't matter if he is believable or not.
We had no reason whatsoever to kill Holt (none that was presented in this thread) up until the last second in which James locked on Holt to kill him.

And at this point, if it's between the two, I'd rather kill a regular mason in xnut than an absolute question mark in Holt.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am sleepy and james you successfully fucked my head.You are acting so awkward,that claim was also suspicous wtf
Sorry man, that was the only way I saw making some good out of Xnut death. Telling you something that only a Mason could know. No Mafia can know at day 1 who is Mason, only Masons. If Xnut dies and is Mason, voila you know I told you the truth. If I die and am Mason voila, you know I told you the truth. I would prefer to die next day phase though after all detectives have investigated me, or better get killed by Mafia tonight but I doubt they gonna do me the favor now maybe a third role party will to make things more interesting.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
If they are both Masons, we need to know if either of them are a recruiter. If not, who gives a shit if one of them dies. James' gambit here doesn't really make much sense if both are just vanilla Masons.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
eel free to correct if I forgot something/or misunderstood :)


Blue Team
1. Demonspeed (Quinn)
2. Mazino (Jarvan IV)
3. Esu Taichou (Zed)
4. WithYouInSpirit (Twisted Fate) -> An active night role.
5. Utsune (Zyra) ->
6. Hakuteiken (LeBlanc) -> An active night role.
7. Erinyes (Taliyah)->
8. Farfalla (Nami)
9. Xnut (Vladimir) -> Mason ?
10. GrySun (Kassadin) -> No regular townie
11. xi0 (Graves) ->

VS

Red Team

12. Sheepy Turtle (Leona)
13. Lawlett-kun (Taric) -> Wants to be targeted.
14. James Rye (Teemo) -> Hinted at Teemo/his avatar being accurate for his role. Mason ?
15. Gnut (Varus) -> never had the role before (or didn't remember) / no night role a relatively new role
16. Ustegius (Katarina) -> Has a night role.
17. G01 (Ekko)
18. Sugar Kitty (Riven)
19. Philia (Orianna) -> Claims to be Sickly Townie.
20. Zasz (Fizz) -> Said his role is 'useless'.Useless = can't do anything by himself? never had the role before
21. Holt (Gnar) -> active role
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
iirc he didn't. But many didn't reveal anything either so I doubt that's a valid reason for killing him.
I agree that james does sound believable now. If only xnut was here to confirm his story.
Is any of you a recruiter james? Or are you just two random stranded masons?
Don't ask them to reveal them xD If anything, let mafia gamble on who could be the recruiter. As Gary said, it's not mandatory that there's one, but in case there is, it's better to let the dude alive.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Doesn't matter if he is believable or not.
We had no reason whatsoever to kill Holt (none that was presented in this thread) up until the last second in which James locked on Holt to kill him.

And at this point, if it's between the two, I'd rather kill a regular mason in xnut than an absolute question mark in Holt.
True, especially if Holt is detective or doctor. But if he is and he is in such a predictment and still haven't given any hitn regarding his role then he might be Mafia who was caught on his wrong feet.
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You know what, who cares if we have Masons or not
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If they are both Masons, we need to know if either of them are a recruiter. If not, who gives a shit if one of them dies. James' gambit here doesn't really make much sense if both are just vanilla Masons.
I give a damn if they are more likely townies than Holt D:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
But keep in mind James, you're also letting the Mafia/Thirdparty-fags this info too......that's why this reveal is really goofy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top