Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
Utsune is my prime suspect today.
I know I'm suspicious as fuck, but I would like you to wait on that matter.
That's not what you were saying yesterday.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I'm not even sure if these people are talking about Ustegius or Utsune at this point..
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, that's what I was typing when the phase ended last night. If xnut was dead, we would know, but now, we still don't know if James and xnut are a third party or not, and we won't be able to, at this pace.
Easy, lynch me today and you will see that my claim was correct. I'm not worried to die today as long as all living dets have investigated me to have a clue what their results are on townies. Also I assume this means you are not detective as you haven't investigated me, right?^^

Utsune is my prime suspect today.
I know I'm suspicious as fuck, but I would like you to wait on that matter.
Yeah, I also want Utsune to be dead as I think he is mafia scum trying to save his mafia whore. But if he really is RED Mafia, then I think it would be best to let Uste stay alive today to make sure all remaining dets check her out tonight to make certain of their sanity like I explained last/two pages ago. Though if Uste IS the last mafia member of the red mafia then it might be best to lynch him today to take away a kill. 3 kills per night would be crazy at this rate.

Utsune is a guy :XD.
NOWAY! o.o
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
lol I think people started to confuse ust and utsune.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Okay, just how did James come to the conclusion that there must be a poisoner? I mean there could, but he seemed to take for granted that the mistake meant that there is one in game.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wait what... Ust and Demon, why are you two still saying there's a poisoner?
If Holt is not Poisoner I think it's likely that another Mafia is. In Holt's team or not.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
@xnut @James Rye Now, call me Ustegius and call Utsune Utsune and clarify who you meant in your previous posts.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Okay, checked it. But why were you celebrating that much in the convo thread in the first place? We not supposed to talk game there. In a sense we are lucky that the proof is there about the poisoner, but now it is a remaining statement of that even small things matter and talking in the convo can ruin games.

Also please, are you now talking about me or Utsune?
I didn't thought much when writing that, I just had an hour long of trying to defend xnut and my case before a kill hungry mob with Holt and Utsune being all about killing Xnut. Thank god gnut and Gry changed their vote. So I was just so relived I wrote in capslock for what a great start we got by killing the mafia poisoner. Till said mafia poisoner turned out to be an escort that is.

And I'm talking about Utsune. Xnut might think you are also suspicious but I don't, at least for now. :P
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Guys, that mistake doesn't have to be a copy-paste one at this point.
Well, it can be one, but don't bet on it for now. Not that it matters that much at this phase.

Easy, lynch me today and you will see that my claim was correct. I'm not worried to die today as long as all living dets have investigated me to have a clue what their results are on townies. Also I assume this means you are not detective as you haven't investigated me, right?^^
I never agreed with your plan, however that's correct. I'm not a Detective ^^
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Uste why were you ok with two people getting lynched by the way?
I think you mean Utsune, xnut? Because Uste rather wanted another one than you and Holt to die, Utsune was the one who wanted both you and Holt to die when nobody helped him and Holt out to get you killed after my mason claim on you and me.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
When you guys say Ust, you mean Ustegius right?

Guys, that mistake doesn't have to be a copy-paste one at this point.
Well, it can be one, but don't bet on it for now. Not that it matters that much at this phase.



I never agreed with your plan, however that's correct. I'm not a Detective ^^
I am not really sure of it, that's why I say likely.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I'm starting seriously doubt the mason claim now. James keeps being confusing about Utsune and me, seems to be very certain of a poisoner in game. I thought it was a weird play in the first place. They could try some superweird mafia play. Bu then James prolly wouldn't have been so eager to sacrifice himself for dets. Though then this could be a way to lure out dets. I'm hella confused right now.

And James, please stop calling Utsune Uste, because Uste is short for my nick.


Ok so Ustie is actually Utsune AND a girl '-' The FFers never stop surprising me, good job keeping your identity hidden for so long, Ustina.
The cat is out of the back. In reality Utsune is my drag persona. But I guess I'm gonna be banned now for dual accounts :(
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
That's not what you were saying yesterday.
I know. But what else can I even do today?
Have me checked my dets or wait another day for me do prove my role. I really have no other option.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,125
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh just realized that there's also Mafia mason, omoshiroi, so accoording to the rules :
Mafia Mason (Mafia): A Mafia Mason is a Pro-Mafia that can communicate with other pro-Town Masons. The pro-Town Masons believe the Mafia Mason to be a regular pro-Town Mason. (Game 10)

which confuses me more, so we re not even sure , one of the mason claim could be mafia mason
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*He
And I remember him talking about trying to avoid killing multiple people and even wanting to vote on someone irrelevant for some reason.
You sure he wanted a double lynch?
Utsune did said, "Psst kill both of them, I want spoilers on their roles" and "who cares about masons?" and was rather really pressing for Holt to stay alive. After all the Utsune changed his vote immediately when noticing the tie between xnut and Holt and went right onto Xnut and I'm sure that might have even been after my mason claim on him and myself. You used a good argument with mentor and mentee, Utsune did nothing of that sort, just suddenly changing votes from me to xnut for no appart reason expect Holt claiming to be active and I don't think I even read that reasoning in his posts just whining why Holt has 4 votes and such.
You don't think this feels like a desperate case of a mafia trying to keep their whore alive? Maybe Utsune has a useless mafia role like normal mafia member so that the mafia got somebody who can suicidal kill against somebody who got a mysterious gift and thus possible the 5th one which kills the killer as well. So Utsune thought better risk himself and avoid the kill on an important role.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top