Yeah, Utsune is high on my "totally suspicious Mafia behaviour" list. Now it sucks though that we lost a detective but I think we might have all 4 dets in this game anyway. 6 mafias divided in two groups and 4 dets makes 10 people with 12 being left to other roles of which we know 2 are masons aka me and xnut.
If all remaining dets have investigated me I don't mind getting lynched today to avoid an important townie lynch. But then we should have all dets investigate Uste and lynch her next day phase and if Uste is Mafia/NOT Mafia Boss (and since Evil was Boss of red I suspect Uste to be the poisoner) then this would be the earliest all dets can confirm for themselves their own sanity at day 3!!!
If they got innocent on me and innocent on Uste after being confirmed Mafia, they are naive.
If they got innocent on me and guilty on Uste after being confirmed Mafia, they are sane.
If they got guilty on me and guilty on Uste after being confirmed Mafia, they are paranoid.
If they got guilty on me and innocent on Uste after being confirmed Mafia, they are insane.
We lost one det but as long as the remaning dets have clear results on both a townie AND a mafia, then they know their own roles and can claim protection to avoid getting killed and look for mafias in the remaining people in our game.
Another thing:
I think me and Xnut coming out so early is actually good. It gives BOTH blue and red team townies confirmed townie roles to which they can vote to give said presents which will make our mason roles useful instead of just talking!
I think I can also reveal that Xnut and me are part of a bigger mason group though I will not tell you the numbers of people nor who of us is the recruiter if we got one that is. Let the Mafia quiver in fear of the might of the League of Justice Masons!!! XD