Wait what... Ust and Demon, why are you two still saying there's a poisoner?
That's not what you were saying yesterday.Utsune is my prime suspect today.
I know I'm suspicious as fuck, but I would like you to wait on that matter.
I never was? What?Uste why were you ok with two people getting lynched by the way?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm not, James is.Wait what... Ust and Demon, why are you two still saying there's a poisoner?
Easy, lynch me today and you will see that my claim was correct. I'm not worried to die today as long as all living dets have investigated me to have a clue what their results are on townies. Also I assume this means you are not detective as you haven't investigated me, right?^^Well, that's what I was typing when the phase ended last night. If xnut was dead, we would know, but now, we still don't know if James and xnut are a third party or not, and we won't be able to, at this pace.
Yeah, I also want Utsune to be dead as I think he is mafia scum trying to save his mafia whore. But if he really is RED Mafia, then I think it would be best to let Uste stay alive today to make sure all remaining dets check her out tonight to make certain of their sanity like I explained last/two pages ago. Though if Uste IS the last mafia member of the red mafia then it might be best to lynch him today to take away a kill. 3 kills per night would be crazy at this rate.Utsune is my prime suspect today.
I know I'm suspicious as fuck, but I would like you to wait on that matter.
NOWAY! o.oUtsune is a guy.
If Holt is not Poisoner I think it's likely that another Mafia is. In Holt's team or not.Wait what... Ust and Demon, why are you two still saying there's a poisoner?
maybe he's a Heallthy MafiaI knw. But I am out of ideas here.
Why he wasn't infected? That's fcking ridiculous.


I didn't thought much when writing that, I just had an hour long of trying to defend xnut and my case before a kill hungry mob with Holt and Utsune being all about killing Xnut. Thank god gnut and Gry changed their vote. So I was just so relived I wrote in capslock for what a great start we got by killing the mafia poisoner. Till said mafia poisoner turned out to be an escort that is.Okay, checked it. But why were you celebrating that much in the convo thread in the first place? We not supposed to talk game there. In a sense we are lucky that the proof is there about the poisoner, but now it is a remaining statement of that even small things matter and talking in the convo can ruin games.
Also please, are you now talking about me or Utsune?
I never agreed with your plan, however that's correct. I'm not a Detective ^^Easy, lynch me today and you will see that my claim was correct. I'm not worried to die today as long as all living dets have investigated me to have a clue what their results are on townies. Also I assume this means you are not detective as you haven't investigated me, right?^^
I think you mean Utsune, xnut? Because Uste rather wanted another one than you and Holt to die, Utsune was the one who wanted both you and Holt to die when nobody helped him and Holt out to get you killed after my mason claim on you and me.Uste why were you ok with two people getting lynched by the way?
I am not really sure of it, that's why I say likely.Guys, that mistake doesn't have to be a copy-paste one at this point.
Well, it can be one, but don't bet on it for now. Not that it matters that much at this phase.
I never agreed with your plan, however that's correct. I'm not a Detective ^^
The cat is out of the back. In reality Utsune is my drag persona. But I guess I'm gonna be banned now for dual accountsOk so Ustie is actually Utsune AND a girl '-' The FFers never stop surprising me, good job keeping your identity hidden for so long, Ustina.

No they ment utsune.When you guys say Ust, you mean Ustegius right?
I am not really sure of it, that's why I say likely.
I know. But what else can I even do today?That's not what you were saying yesterday.
Utsune did said, "Psst kill both of them, I want spoilers on their roles" and "who cares about masons?" and was rather really pressing for Holt to stay alive. After all the Utsune changed his vote immediately when noticing the tie between xnut and Holt and went right onto Xnut and I'm sure that might have even been after my mason claim on him and myself. You used a good argument with mentor and mentee, Utsune did nothing of that sort, just suddenly changing votes from me to xnut for no appart reason expect Holt claiming to be active and I don't think I even read that reasoning in his posts just whining why Holt has 4 votes and such.*He
And I remember him talking about trying to avoid killing multiple people and even wanting to vote on someone irrelevant for some reason.
You sure he wanted a double lynch?