Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Okay. Are you Philias accomplice then?
Obviously I will say no even if I was. I was just reading the roles and remembered that a Pirate can steal roles. I dind't really think about priorities.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Well that's true. But it does even further soldify Philias lies.
Well, that might be true. If Philia is a Mafia:
-He can't claim to be Escort blocked because the Escort died.
-He can't really claim to be Prostitute blocked because that'd require there to be no Prostitutes in this game, otherwise his claim could be invalidated (ignoring the troll Prostitute case for now).

On that note, few more:
-Pretty sure if there is a Prostitute, it is someone who actually thinks Philia can be killed without him needing to reveal himself.
-Or there isn't a Prostitute at all.
Again, ignoring the troll Prostitute case altogether, for now.

So, Pirate would be a better bet, but I doubt you'd make this claim without discussing it in Mafia pad beforehand and double checking all sorts of priority and stuff.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
My suspects right now.

Tier 1 suspects:
*Utsune - wanted a tie so both Holt and xnut die. Potentially 3rd party or 2nd mafia.
*Phila - obvious reasons. Only he would get himself into such a situation.
*Erin - plays largely like always when she's mafia

Tier 2 suspects:
*2nd Utsune - Ustegius, very jumpy on many players since day 1 and tends to jump to conclusions really fast, and when he's proven wrong he just backs off and pursues someone/something else in the same fashion.
*James - the possibility of him being a mentee isn't very low. Says that all masons are active people, which further confused on why he was the one and only to actively save xnut.

My thoughts for now. Have to go work for some hours now.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Okey read 5 pages and posting my thoughts now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I challenge utsune
just saw that fights begin
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It's magic.

I guess Panda could do that with the game roles. He's really going with unconventional out-of-meta lineups.
I don't think that's new tho, I believe it's been used before and the role allows that.

So far I'm leaning towards voting for Philia... he's suspicious and in the worst scenario we're wrong, then maybe detectives would have a better lead on their sanities (I said yday it would be good to check on Philia cause he seemed to be legit by then) and we'd could work on what the fuck could have happened to him. I'll wait to see if Utsune is a healthy townie tho cause why not. If not, I guess there's a good chance he's mafia and his gambling plan kinda went bad...
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I don't think that's new tho, I believe it's been used before and the role allows that.

So far I'm leaning towards voting for Philia... he's suspicious and in the worst scenario we're wrong, then maybe detectives would have a better lead on their sanities (I said yday it would be good to check on Philia cause he seemed to be legit by then) and we'd could work on what the fuck could have happened to him. I'll wait to see if Utsune is a healthy townie tho cause why not. If not, I guess there's a good chance he's mafia and his gambling plan kinda went bad...
Yeah, it happened in the very first game I played (Death Note).

This would depend on whether people followed James' idea of checking him or just went with Philia instead.
Other than that, he is a rather safe pick to vote (weak role if he is telling the truth, Mafia otherwise), but I'm hesitant to vote just yet to give other people a safe bandwagon to jump on.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Okey firstly I hope dets checked philia because it looks like he is going to die today.
Secondly other then philia and utsune,I suspect james(actually he is the most scary one tbh).He wanted to be checked by dets so hard that he went for holt without knowing what kind of role he has which that was unnecessary imo(though he killed a mafia escort but we might have 2 mafia with 1 third party so he can still be other mafia team's member or third party).
Problem is james thinks that his role(normal mason) is not important and can be sacrificed but with claiming such role he actually saved himself.I mean why would mafia wants to go after a normal mason right ? Also by claiming such a role you basically say that "me and xnut are not det or docs so you can go for other people" to mafia and same night we got dead spy and dead det....you are one of the best player of this game james and I believe if you didn't claim such a role mafia or third party(or whatever we have) would go for you and they would of waste their night kill too.

My suspects are;
Phili and utsune(which they are more than others)

Erin and james(I explained why james and I can't trust erin after last game tbh her way of play very similiar to last game)
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Guys give me another day to prove my role.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
5/18
Philia 2x (Ustegius, GrySun)
SugarKitty 2x (Penalty, Penalty) (Penalty for inactivity, Penalty for failing to vote)
Sheepy Turtle 2x (Penalty, Penalty) (Penalty for inactivity, Penalty for failing to vote)
Ēsu Taichou 1x (Penalty) (Penalty for failing to vote)
Demonspeed 1x (Ēsu Taichou)
Utsune
1x (Philia)
Ustegius 1x (lawlett-kun)

 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
No.

!votekill Philia
Sickly townie is the easiest role to prove legitimacy. I'm not running away. You can always lynch me next day.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
My suspects right now.

Tier 1 suspects:
*Utsune - wanted a tie so both Holt and xnut die. Potentially 3rd party or 2nd mafia.
*Phila - obvious reasons. Only he would get himself into such a situation.
*Erin - plays largely like always when she's mafia

Tier 2 suspects:
*2nd Utsune - Ustegius, very jumpy on many players since day 1 and tends to jump to conclusions really fast, and when he's proven wrong he just backs off and pursues someone/something else in the same fashion.
*James - the possibility of him being a mentee isn't very low. Says that all masons are active people, which further confused on why he was the one and only to actively save xnut.

My thoughts for now. Have to go work for some hours now.
What I'm supposed to do when I'm proven wrong then? Still insist I'm right? As far as I know, this far whenever something I proposed was appropriatly counter-argued, I agreed that, yeah, you are right, makes sense. And then moved on to my next ideas to further the game, not to dwell in failed thoughts for too long. I've played poke-y before, and will keep playing like that now too.Besides, I think the only thing where I have come to quick conclusion is Philia, and frankly everything seems to pile up against him.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
If I'm lynched today you guys lose a townie for no reason. If we get Utsune today more questions can be answered.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You guys can always get me next day.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sickly townie is the easiest role to prove legitimacy. I'm not running away. You can always lynch me next day.
You know what the smart option would've been? You first get someone sick on night 1, so we can all see and know for sure that there is a sickly townie. Then you could've claimed to be him, and you'd be believed since there surely aren't 2 sickly townies.

Instead you commit to such a risky play, regardless of if you're mafia or town. At this point you're just stalling for time. What guarantee have you that you're not getting blocked/whatever it was that prevented your action, again?

I doubt that there is a 2nd escort(OP) nor that we have a lovemagi playing on prostitute.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
You know what the smart option would've been? You first get someone sick on night 1, so we can all see and know for sure that there is a sickly townie. Then you could've claimed to be him, and you'd be believed since there surely aren't 2 sickly townies.

Instead you commit to such a risky play, regardless of if you're mafia or town. At this point you're just stalling for time. What guarantee have you that you're not getting blocked/whatever it was that prevented your action, again?

I doubt that there is a 2nd escort(OP) nor that we have a lovemagi playing on prostitute.
Like I said I'm not getting away.
You have concrete him about my role. It's either what I claimed or a Mafia. I'm not getting away in this condition.
If my dear can conclude dets sanity then I have no problem with it.
If not then Utsune is a better option I think for today.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,111
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
My suspects are;
Phili and utsune(which they are more than others)

Erin and james(I explained why james and I can't trust erin after last game tbh her way of play very similiar to last game)
oh and what about u g-kun ? :derp

I don't know if there's another det considering whe had already 2 investigatives roles (a spy and a det)
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Like I said I'm not getting away.
You have concrete him about my role. It's either what I claimed or a Mafia. I'm not getting away in this condition.
If my dear can conclude dets sanity then I have no problem with it.
If not then Utsune is a better option I think for today.
It's not about you getting away.
No one has backed up anything by their night actions or roles yet that would suggest you can be Sickly Townie, so, at this point, you just seem to have lost your gamble as a Mafia and waiting to bandwagon one last guy before dying in the next phase.
In a game like Mafia which lasts for 4-5 day phases on average, one day phase is a massive stall for the Mafia side.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not much of a chess player myself, but what you suggest would basically resulting in us losing a tempo.
Unless we have a more solid reason to actually lynch someone else in this phase, of course.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top