Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
You ask us to let 2 most suspicious people live?
You said that utsune is suspicious and possibly mafia and now you think he is sickly?
No I don't. I'm trying to lynch Utsune here. I said he is either mafia or a healthy. If he can confirm to be one, then wait before lynching him.
Is that too hard to deduce?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
As long as we lynch either Phila, Erin or Utsune today I don't particularly care which one it is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We have talked about at night. Xnut and me have no choice but to stay as open Masons, the others are active but some might try to claim other roles while some said they will reveal themselves once Xnut or I gets killed off in a group. But now that there might be a mafia mason among us I'm starting to worry about those guys...

We have docs, Gry. And if you want more hints/reveals, don't just demand them, give at least one hint yourself. Always looks better if you hint than if you not. Just look at how Holt nearly survived simply due his "active" hint. Then again if you hint too much, like that newbie doc did, it just plays the mafia into the hands. It's good we got 2 mafias besides 2 dead townies, but spy and det are big loses. Spy most likely had their eyes on Philia which sucks as spy could have told us a lot whenever or not Philia targeted somebody or not. :/



Yeah, we should have at least a sane doc and some other doc so that the mafia themselves can't be too sure whenever or not they killed the real important one or not.
So in other words you can't confirm that the two of you aren't mentor+mentee.. It's hard to buy your story of "there's more of us". You probably should have kept saying it's just the two of you if the others aren't gonna do anything.
I gave a hint, and I'd have no problems with revealing my role if more of us start revealing.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
We were lucky to gettwo mafia, but in return we lost two important roles...
Anyway, I'm reading everything that was written during my absence and I'll try to find a clue amidst this chaos. O_O
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Btw, James originally wrote, that his role suites his hero character (Teemo). I don't know the game, so can someone explain this? Or did I miss it?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Btw, James originally wrote, that his role suites his hero character (Teemo). I don't know the game, so can someone explain this? Or did I miss it?
Something-something-justice league of heroes-something
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Finished reading everything and oh my goodness! There's a lot to say!
I don't understand why some people are getting suspicious of James when he basically helped us Townies getting rid of Holt.
I think that his claim is way more believable than those of others.
And speaking of claims, Philia being a Sickly Townie could be the truth, but there are lots of arguements made by other people that makes me suspicious of him...
Even so, Utsune is way more suspicious for trying to cover Holt's ass on day 1.
If Philia is telling the truth fine, but if he's not then we can lynch him in the next day phase...
For now, I'll vote for Utsune.

Votekill Utsune

As for the possible factions, I think that we might be before something like this:

Blue Team: 3 mafia + third party.
Red Team:
2 mafia (Evil and Holt).
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
As long as we lynch either Phila, Erin or Utsune today I don't particularly care which one it is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


So in other words you can't confirm that the two of you aren't mentor+mentee.. It's hard to buy your story of "there's more of us". You probably should have kept saying it's just the two of you if the others aren't gonna do anything.
I gave a hint, and I'd have no problems with revealing my role if more of us start revealing.
Alright. Like I said, I don't mind dying today if all surviving dets have given me a look and it helps them to know what results they can expect upon investigating a townie. And that would prove my claim as mason for both me and Xnut. Maybe I can convince one of the rest to come out this night, thing is the more masons come out the smaller gets the pool for Mafia to choose their targets from and they will always target night/active roles even at the risk of hider/PGO and such. Taking out dets and docs and in this case even a spy is too good to pass up.

Btw, James originally wrote, that his role suites his hero character (Teemo). I don't know the game, so can someone explain this? Or did I miss it?
"My role befits my avatar" = Teemo in Superhero costume = League of legends + Justice = League of Justice = Masons are a league of townies fighting for townie victory = League of Justice
Honestly though I didn't thought to have reveal my role so early on to keep Xnut alive. I wanted to keep this a bit open to have Mafia second-guess if I am bomb or Jesus or bulletproof or whatever.^^
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
6/18
Philia 2x (Ustegius, GrySun)
Utsune
2x (Philia, Zasz)
SugarKitty 2x (Penalty, Penalty) (Penalty for inactivity, Penalty for failing to vote)
Sheepy Turtle 2x (Penalty, Penalty) (Penalty for inactivity, Penalty for failing to vote)
Ēsu Taichou 1x (Penalty) (Penalty for failing to vote)
Demonspeed 1x (Ēsu Taichou)
g01 1x (lawlett-kun)

 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It's not only that. James did say that with his role he could do nothing, or that he was dependent on someone else or something. I mean... to be able to discuss your ideas at night and organize a front against mafia doesn't count for me as not able to do nothing. Also he also said that Teemo was adorable and innocent which I super got as a hint to Innocent Child, and not only me. Gonna look for the post.

Ah, I'm also not liking how Misho and Esu are playing... Just vote and/or accuse without presenting anything behind their suspicions then go away not taking part of anything that is going on... As if they are just trying to stay alive solely.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nvm I mistook him with Zasz^^' Those small shits.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
It's not only that. James did say that with his role he could do nothing, or that he was dependent on someone else or something. I mean... to be able to discuss your ideas at night and organize a front against mafia doesn't count for me as not able to do nothing. Also he also said that Teemo was adorable and innocent which I super got as a hint to Innocent Child, and not only me. Gonna look for the post.

Ah, I'm also not liking how Misho and Esu are playing... Just vote and/or accuse without presenting anything behind their suspicions then go away not taking part of anything that is going on... As if they are just trying to stay alive solely.
I believe you're confusing him with me Lala. XD
I don't remember James saying something like that.
Basically, I'm the only one said words similar to the ones you posted.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,160
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
It's not only that. James did say that with his role he could do nothing, or that he was dependent on someone else or something. I mean... to be able to discuss your ideas at night and organize a front against mafia doesn't count for me as not able to do nothing. Also he also said that Teemo was adorable and innocent which I super got as a hint to Innocent Child, and not only me. Gonna look for the post.

Ah, I'm also not liking how Misho and Esu are playing... Just vote and/or accuse without presenting anything behind their suspicions then go away not taking part of anything that is going on... As if they are just trying to stay alive solely.

Wasn't zasz claim ?


Feel free to correct if there's any mistake :)

Blue Team
1. Demonspeed (Quinn)
2. Mazino (Jarvan IV)-> night role -> killed on N1 spy
3. Esu Taichou (Zed)
4. WithYouInSpirit (Twisted Fate) -> An active night role. -> killed on N1 Detective
5. Utsune (Zyra) ->
6. Hakuteiken (LeBlanc) -> An active night role.
7. Erinyes (Taliyah)->
8. Farfalla (Nami)
9. Xnut (Vladimir) -> Mason ?
10. GrySun (Kassadin) -> No regular townie
11. xi0 (Graves) ->

VS

Red Team

12. Sheepy Turtle (Leona)
13. Lawlett-kun (Taric) -> Wants to be targeted. Magical role ?
14. James Rye (Teemo) -> Hinted at Teemo/his avatar being accurate for his role. Mason ?
15. Gnut (Varus) -> never had the role before (or didn't remember) / no night role a relatively new role
16. Ustegius (Katarina) -> Has a night role.
17. G01 (Ekko) -< night role
18. Sugar Kitty (Riven)
19. Philia (Orianna) -> Claims to be Sickly Townie.
20. Zasz (Fizz) -> Said his role is 'useless'.Useless = can't do anything by himself? never had the role before
21. Holt (Gnar) -> active role ->Mafia escort, lynched on D1
22. Evil3ye (Diana) Mafia Boss, Killed N 1


Red team -> 2 Mafia
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Never mind, you had already realized that Lala. XD
And who's a little shit!? :mad
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hm, if I had to chose between Philia and Utsune I probably rather go with Utsune. Him changing his vote so quickly when the voting got extended without even waiting seemed like a first day swift mistake when nobody had a chance to talk to each other yet. Plus Utsune has given no reason for that votechange nor any hints regarding his role, maybe Utsune is bomb which is why he won't cares if he dies as he will take the last one voted on him with him, in that case, I or Xnut could be the last ones voting for him just to make sure no important townie role gets killed. Better Vanilia townies lynched/killed than important roles.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Teemo, Fizz is cool, dw :P and yeah I corrected I right after.
Kay off time round 2 of work and today is being complicated for me cause of meetings. A lot of day phase ahead when I'm back later tho.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Let you guys know im at work and trying to keep up as much as i can until i get home in 2hrs...so dont think im lurking just trying to cut down on how much i have to read later...
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I'm suspicious of Lawl as well. He's not his usual self
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
huh... why ? :huh nvm

Being so aggressive towards someone who tries to understand you and give you a little credit won't help you, φ-chan .
It's not about me and you Erin. You have been avoiding questions regarding your role. You as a mafia never jump bandwagons. You usually go for someone who don't have much chance of getting lynched. Thus you stay away from chaos. If you are a townie you need to come out and say valuable things regarding your role.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,687
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
If we are giving Philia the benefits of the doubt then... Vote Kill Utsune.

It's possible that he is acting like that because he doesn't play this game though, we'll see.

One Det is dead but as long as they don't reveal their roles and investigations today, if Philia is alive tomorrow and Utsune is revealed Townie today, we'll progress a lot. The possibility of a Mason Recruiter will complicate things for Mafia too.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I stll have 7pgs left...but i seen alot of discussion about the mafia setup...did anybody think about the fact maz may not have been targeted but infact hit a mafia which resulted in his death...if somebody alteady said this my bad....

Also about herms voting holt...it is not rare for mafia to sacrifice their own to put themselves in good standings with the town.not to mention if they are unsavable to boot.

Like i said...be home in a little while.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,687
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
I stll have 7pgs left...but i seen alot of discussion about the mafia setup...did anybody think about the fact maz may not have been targeted but infact hit a mafia which resulted in his death...if somebody alteady said this my bad....

Also about herms voting holt...it is not rare for mafia to sacrifice their own to put themselves in good standings with the town.not to mention if they are unsavable to boot.

Like i said...be home in a little while.
But Maz is Spy. He can't be killed like that. Unless he investigated a PGO or something.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top