Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
this doesnt even make sense, hes only stepped up to save me because im confirmed mason and he didnt want to lose a town
The thing is: how exactly are you a confirmed mason? All we know is:
-James saved you, so you two are together
-You both claim to be masons and there to be more, but we have no actual confirmation
-James wasn't affiliated with Holt's mafia, but since we had 3 kills at night 1, both of you could be 3rd party or 2nd mafia.

So neither of you are actually confirmed. For example James could've tried hard to save you because you are mentor, and if you die he's dead too. Could also explain why James always recommends we kill him instead of you..

But don't worry, these are just concerns. There's enough suspicious people to focus on before the two of you.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
The thing is: how exactly are you a confirmed mason? All we know is:
-James saved you, so you two are together
-You both claim to be masons and there to be more, but we have no actual confirmation
-James wasn't affiliated with Holt's mafia, but since we had 3 kills at night 1, both of you could be 3rd party or 2nd mafia.

So neither of you are actually confirmed. For example James could've tried hard to save you because you are mentor, and if you die he's dead too. Could also explain why James always recommends we kill him instead of you..

But don't worry, these are just concerns. There's enough suspicious people to focus on before the two of you.
exactly lol mentor mentee much. but on the other a rather bold move from james tbh. Id never do it. on day 1..
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
After thinking about life...this is probably a mistake, but I will allow Phila to try his role one more time. Utsune is also among the 3 I wanted dead today and I also wrote earlier why he's suspicious, so I don't mind taking him out instead of Phila today.

So on that note...
!votechange Utsune

This is your last chance Phila. Prove that you're not just screwing around by using your role tonight, else I will see to it that you're lynched. *insert Spirit-kun's chicken meme*
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
exactly lol mentor mentee much. but on the other a rather bold move from james tbh. Id never do it. on day 1..
Ye I think most of us agree that this move of his was very risky and bad, regardless of his actual affiliation. If Holt was actually townie, with a good role at that, we would've been screwed.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Reposting Erin & Haku's list.

Blue Team
1. Demonspeed (Quinn)
2. Mazino (Jarvan IV)-> night role -> killed on N1 spy
3. Esu Taichou (Zed)
4. WithYouInSpirit (Twisted Fate) -> An active night role. -> killed on N1 Detective
5. Utsune (Zyra) ->
6. Hakuteiken (LeBlanc) -> An active night role.
7. Erinyes (Taliyah)->
8. Farfalla (Nami)
9. Xnut (Vladimir) -> Mason ?
10. GrySun (Kassadin) -> No regular townie, night role
11. xi0 (Graves) ->

VS

Red Team

12. Sheepy Turtle (Leona)
13. Lawlett-kun (Taric) -> Wants to be targeted. Magical role ?
14. James Rye (Teemo) -> Hinted at Teemo/his avatar being accurate for his role. Mason ?
15. Gnut (Varus) -> never had the role before (or didn't remember) / no night role a relatively new role
16. Ustegius (Katarina) -> Has a night role.
17. G01 (Ekko) -< night role
18. Sugar Kitty (Riven)
19. Philia (Orianna) -> Claims to be Sickly Townie.
20. Zasz (Fizz) -> Said his role is 'useless'.Useless = can't do anything by himself? never had the role before
21. Holt (Gnar) -> active role ->Mafia escort, lynched on D1
22. Evil3ye (Diana) Mafia Boss, Killed N 1


Red team -> 2 Mafia

Guys, I recommend we fill out this list a lot more today. This day phase will still last a long time.

I want hints from @Erinyes @Farfalla and @xi0 , and overall more from everyone. I'm adding that my role works during the night only.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah...for some reason i had pirate ability in my head.
Sorry for confusion...this is why i dont like playing at work...i rush thru shit
What? D: Pirates can't do that either.


Ok, so, in the end, from what I got, some people suspect Utsune due to two mistakes: that xnut mistook Utsune with Ustegius and that he misunderstood something Ustegius said about the tie.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
votekill utsune
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I Votekill Utsune.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well take all the time you want. Ill do my part until you guys decide to look into masons.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I can either give some vague hints or a bs one that other people used alrdy that will make it too obvious which I won't do for strategy reasons :/
So I have a night role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok I missed the reasons on Utsune now xD
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Wait I just got back home, someone update me..........
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What? D: Pirates can't do that either.


Ok, so, in the end, from what I got, some people suspect Utsune due to two mistakes: that xnut mistook Utsune with Ustegius and that he misunderstood something Ustegius said about the tie.
Is it now? Most suspect him because of his comments near the end of day 1, that he wanted a tie so both xnut and holt die. He was also rather protective of Holt the entire first day.
I'm not sure where you got your reasons that people vote for Utsune..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait I just got back home, someone update me..........
Simply put, you're getting rekt as of now.
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Btw just a question, why did two people die, I thought it was one?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Btw just a question, why did two people die, I thought it was one?
To be exact, 3 people died. It's hard to guess why, but most likely 3 killing groups or 2 killing groups and an insane doc/pgo
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
To be exact, 3 people died. It's hard to guess why, but most likely 3 killing groups or 2 killing groups and an insane doc/pgo
Oh didn't even notice. I see. Is Insane Doc welcomed in general?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Oh didn't even notice. I see. Is Insane Doc welcomed in general?
If you mean it's common, yeah, it appears from time to time in games.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
9/18
Utsune 6
x (Philia, Zasz, Demonspeed, GrySun, xnut, James Rye)
Philia 1x (Ustegius)
SugarKitty 2x (Penalty, Penalty) (Penalty for inactivity, Penalty for failing to vote)
Sheepy Turtle 2x (Penalty, Penalty) (Penalty for inactivity, Penalty for failing to vote)
Ēsu Taichou 1x (Penalty) (Penalty for failing to vote)
Demonspeed 1x (Ēsu Taichou)
g01 1x (lawlett-kun)

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top