Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Is it now? Most suspect him because of his comments near the end of day 1, that he wanted a tie so both xnut and holt die. He was also rather protective of Holt the entire first day.
I'm not sure where you got your reasons that people vote for Utsune..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Simply put, you're getting rekt as of now.
Well, you did see and like the sum up I made before I left to work and that was the main point in it, by then. Didn't follow deeply how the topic evolved since then but I get it now.
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
If you mean it's common, yeah, it appears from time to time in games.
No I mean welcome lol, like he accidentally kills people from time to time without knowing it himself, but if he survives, it's considered a win for the townies right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh I was protective of Holt because James was voting on him, I don't trust James lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---
cos he put a vote on me right at the beginning
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
No I mean welcome lol, like he accidentally kills people from time to time without knowing it himself, but if he survives, it's considered a win for the townies right?
It is an asset, because you can use your ability to get night phase kills for Townies, so, yeah.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
There are ~15 hours til this day ends.
-Right now team blue is leading, but not by too much. Team red could still take this one.
-The gift we get is a bonus vote power, so not very powerful..
-After this day, early game is over, the winning team will during this night pick a guy to get the gifted power.
-Day 3 we start with another game phase and another power for the taking. K/D scores reset

Oh and while we're at it.. Utsune try to defend yourself and convince people to let you live. Right now you got 6 votes on yourself.
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
It is an asset, because you can use your ability to get night phase kills for Townies, so, yeah.
But it's not like he wants to reveal himself at any point to help prevent himself getting lynched, right? I mean the Mafia's gonna get him if he did
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, screw it lol. Let's just say I know who the mafia targeted on Night 1.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We have talked about at night. Xnut and me have no choice but to stay as open Masons, the others are active but some might try to claim other roles while some said they will reveal themselves once Xnut or I gets killed off in a group. But now that there might be a mafia mason among us I'm starting to worry about those guys...

We have docs, Gry. And if you want more hints/reveals, don't just demand them, give at least one hint yourself. Always looks better if you hint than if you not. Just look at how Holt nearly survived simply due his "active" hint. Then again if you hint too much, like that newbie doc did, it just plays the mafia into the hands. It's good we got 2 mafias besides 2 dead townies, but spy and det are big loses. Spy most likely had their eyes on Philia which sucks as spy could have told us a lot whenever or not Philia targeted somebody or not. :/



Yeah, we should have at least a sane doc and some other doc so that the mafia themselves can't be too sure whenever or not they killed the real important one or not.
I just wanna address this first....I believed you last night but...
How many are you again...3?
But you keep saying the others...like outside you and Xavier and your 3rd member there are more discussing with you?

Well it should be no secret I don't trust utsune either...I pointed out his protective post towards holt.

I also don't trust esu....he has nothing to say about the game...only memes toward Lawley and about LOL.

Another hint about my role is i can have quite an influence in the right situation...it was also used last game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But it's not like he wants to reveal himself at any point to help prevent himself getting lynched, right? I mean the Mafia's gonna get him if he did
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, screw it lol. Let's just say I know who the mafia targeted on Night 1.
So you are a spy also?:gnut
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
So you are a spy also?:gnut
Well no but my role's probably comparable to an ebayed Janna trying to play in diamond elo :utsunegamer
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's more likely that James is mentee and xnut mentor, than if James was a mason.
If James and xnut are actually masons and neither can add to their ranks, are we really to believe there are only 2 of them? If they are not mafia/thirdparty, then there has to be more of them and the prudent thing to do, instead of them both floundering around like goofballs (I'm mostly referring to xnut here, as his attitude doesn't really speak to someone who has the best intentions), someone else needs to corroborate their story. Whether they can actively do that safely or not is another thing, but until then, I have seen nothing that makes them confirmed.

Utsune seems noob, I don't think he's played before. I think this train is a bit too "convenient" and weird.

Esu Taichou and lawlette are just posting league memes and not really contributing much. Plus you have Sheepy and the other person who haven't even voted or posted yet...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What? D: Pirates can't do that either.
I didn't mean pirate killed maz...for some reason I had in my mind maz was pirate and hit a mafia.
But I guess me reading the post so fast that someone said pirate and it was stuck in my head.
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
LoL players please translate.
Janna is a support character, she can heal and shield. An ebay'ed player means he got hiss account on Ebay. Diamond elo is the rank of good players.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well all I can hope for now is that there is a proper Doctor around to save my ass now.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If James and xnut are actually masons and neither can add to their ranks, are we really to believe there are only 2 of them? If they are not mafia/thirdparty, then there has to be more of them and the prudent thing to do, instead of them both floundering around like goofballs (I'm mostly referring to xnut here, as his attitude doesn't really speak to someone who has the best intentions), someone else needs to corroborate their story. Whether they can actively do that safely or not is another thing, but until then, I have seen nothing that makes them confirmed.

Utsune seems noob, I don't think he's played before. I think this train is a bit too "convenient" and weird.

Esu Taichou and lawlette are just posting league memes and not really contributing much. Plus you have Sheepy and the other person who haven't even voted or posted yet...
I agree...I think if there's three why the hell are they worried...I can see if it's just the two and they are scared both will get whacked...but James says there are 3...correction outside him and xnut there are others:lmao
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I agree...I think if there's three why the hell are they worried...I can see if it's just the two and they are scared both will get whacked...but James says there are 3...correction outside him and gnut there are others:lmao
you're gnut
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But then reveal your results, Utsu, that's quite relevant.
Well since I'm a noob, I dunno what a spy does or why :gnut suggested it. That's the final piece you need.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you're gnut
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well since I'm a noob, I dunno what a spy does or why :gnut suggested it. That's the final piece you need.
Typo I fixed...I'm definitely no mason:XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
you're gnut
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well since I'm a noob, I dunno what a spy does or why :gnut suggested it. That's the final piece you need.
How can you tell who mafia targeted...spit it out or I'm voting you
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If James and xnut are actually masons and neither can add to their ranks, are we really to believe there are only 2 of them? If they are not mafia/thirdparty, then there has to be more of them and the prudent thing to do, instead of them both floundering around like goofballs (I'm mostly referring to xnut here, as his attitude doesn't really speak to someone who has the best intentions), someone else needs to corroborate their story. Whether they can actively do that safely or not is another thing, but until then, I have seen nothing that makes them confirmed.

Utsune seems noob, I don't think he's played before. I think this train is a bit too "convenient" and weird.

Esu Taichou and lawlette are just posting league memes and not really contributing much. Plus you have Sheepy and the other person who haven't even voted or posted yet...
I agree they're not confirmed at all, I've posted about that earlier.
They are claiming there's at least 3 masons total, but when I wanted one more mason to confirm their stories they said they won't reveal any other masons. Which makes me think they're lying about the other people from their mason group.

Eh Utsune got chain-voted quite quickly. He could still make many people change their vote if he reveals his role maybe.

Speaking about roles, any hints you'd like to give gary? You're among the 3-4 that said nothing.
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I have revealed my role already, but it's not fun if I just say it outright :oh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well all I can hope for now is that there is a proper Doctor around to save my ass
A doctor can't save you from day-deaths, like being voted and lynched by everyone.

Say I've been wondering Utsune.. Are you a healthy townie?
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I have been trying to reveal my role since my first post today
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top