Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Okay, but this doesn't mean you can't use your ability on someone else. That sort of implies something else...
I got told I couldn't change my order :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I got told I couldn't change my order :oh
Order of what...? A doctor can use their power on whoever they want each night...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You saying someone is telling you how to use your power? LUL
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Did anyone read the post I quoted james..he makes it sound like more than 3people were in his mason discussion.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Esu Taichou and lawlette are just posting league memes and not really contributing much. Plus you have Sheepy and the other person who haven't even voted or posted yet...
what memes ...if anything i gave 2 hints already
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I got told I couldn't change my order :oh
So you first wanted to protect WYIS then decide to chance it but host didn't let you?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
9/18
Utsune 5
x (Philia, Zasz, GrySun, xnut, James Rye)
Philia 3x (Ustegius, gnut, Demonspeed)
SugarKitty 2x (Penalty, Penalty) (Penalty for inactivity, Penalty for failing to vote)
Sheepy Turtle 2x (Penalty, Penalty) (Penalty for inactivity, Penalty for failing to vote)
Ēsu Taichou 1x (Penalty) (Penalty for failing to vote)
Demonspeed 1x (Ēsu Taichou)
g01 1x (lawlett-kun)

 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Order of what...? A doctor can use their power on whoever they want each night...
Yeah I mean I've already decided I'm gonna save James for the rest of the game, and I was told I couldn't retract my words, so either James is protected or James is killed, or I'm killed. If James is not Mafia I'm probably safe, and if James is Mafia I'm probably gonna die.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What the fuck are Utsune and go1 talking about? Did they change Insane Doc or something? :notlikethis
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah I mean I've already decided I'm gonna save James for the rest of the game, and I was told I couldn't retract my words, so either James is protected or James is killed, or I'm killed. If James is not Mafia I'm probably safe, and if James is Mafia I'm probably gonna die.
That's...not........a role?
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yeah I mean I've already decided I'm gonna save James for the rest of the game, and I was told I couldn't retract my words, so either James is protected or James is killed, or I'm killed. If James is not Mafia I'm probably safe, and if James is Mafia I'm probably gonna die.
*either until James is dead, I won't be able to save anyone else
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What the fuck are Utsune and go1 talking about? Did they change Insane Doc or something? :notlikethis
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That's...not........a role?
PANDA GOSH
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Are there any other doctors who targeted one of our 3 dead guys last night? Utsune could be lying.

Did anyone read the post I quoted james..he makes it sound like more than 3people were in his mason discussion.
That's not strange. James did say at start that "there is at least 1 more of them". So could easily be more.
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
ROFL
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,688
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah I mean I've already decided I'm gonna save James for the rest of the game, and I was told I couldn't retract my words, so either James is protected or James is killed, or I'm killed. If James is not Mafia I'm probably safe, and if James is Mafia I'm probably gonna die.
Huh?

Are you saying that you decided to target Spirit and then asked to have James as your targets for all the other Night Phases?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
An Insane Doc cannot retract who they protect after they've sent a PM....just like anyone with a night choice.....but that is on a per night basis, not the WHOLE GAME.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Did anyone read the post I quoted james..he makes it sound like more than 3people were in his mason discussion.
Yes and iirc he said that there is only him and xnut but now he said that he is suspicious that 'others' might be mafia mason which means there is more than 3 people out there
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
LMAO Utsune is just bullshitting, saying what his mafia buddies told him :XD
Regardless....unless utsune is trolling and is for real healthy.
Philia is definitely lying
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well if you let me live now, the Mafia would probably target James to frame me at ssome point, unless James is Mafia too but I'm trying to kill him with my insane doctor
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Hank, I know you....but a lot of these people don't, so they're not going to buy that a noob MG player can get something like that wrong...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top