Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I was going to say we should not risk killing a potential insane doctor but Utsu makes no sense... and it's in a level beyond the "I'm nb and don't understand things" one...
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Huh?

Are you saying that you decided to target Spirit and then asked to have James as your targets for all the other Night Phases?
Yeah, I wanted to change actually at first, but I've already placed an order on Spirit before the night phrase started and I was told by the gods of this game I couldn't change, but that came in pretty handy knowing I'm insane now
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah I mean I've already decided I'm gonna save James for the rest of the game, and I was told I couldn't retract my words, so either James is protected or James is killed, or I'm killed. If James is not Mafia I'm probably safe, and if James is Mafia I'm probably gonna die.
Utsune please take a deep breath and write us again what you meant with what you said here..
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well if you let me live now, the Mafia would probably target James to frame me at ssome point, unless James is Mafia too but I'm trying to kill him with my insane doctor
So then what you're saying is your role claim can't possibly be proven wrong until the game is over? Because if the Mafia kills him, people can just say you did it...and if he lives, we can just say he got lucky? lol
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Hank, I know you....but a lot of these people don't, so they're not going to buy that a noob MG player can get something like that wrong...
Sorry no I was laughing and i forgot to type ROFL lol
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
What the fuck are Utsune and go1 talking about? Did they change Insane Doc or something? :notlikethis
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That's...not........a role?
Lol in last game during last night i first blocked Lovemagi but then I wanted to change it to holt but i have been told that i can't change my target. That is what i am saying
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Lol in last game during last night i first blocked Lovemagi but then I wanted to change it to holt but i have been told that i can't change my target. That is what i am saying
You send the PM, it's final...so yeah
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Utsune please take a deep breath and write us again what you meant with what you said here..
Ok basically, assuming I really can't change who I save now, meaning James is gonna get killed by me or protected by me. What would happen if James were *****?
I mean I dunno, but it's mind-effing everyone right now LOL
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,731
Gender
Female
Country
China
PANDA GOSH
Now what?

You said you were going to protect the same person every night. No rules were broken here. Sure, it was an unconventional request, but no rules were broken here at all. You are allowed to say who you want to target in advance (if they can't make it a later moment they think, which is also what was claimed), and that's what happened.
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
So then what you're saying is your role claim can't possibly be proven wrong until the game is over? Because if the Mafia kills him, people can just say you did it...and if he lives, we can just say he got lucky? lol
Well I'm betting on me saving James when the Mafia is out to kill him, if James is Mafia then I dunno. I suppose they can sacrifice their own ranks but that means xnut is in trouble too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now what?

You said you were going to protect the same person every night. No rules were broken here. Sure, it was an unconventional request, but no rules were broken here at all. You are allowed to say who you want to target in advance (if they can't make it a later moment they think, which is also what was claimed), and that's what happened.
No no no I was replying to Gary's message
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Utsune please take a deep breath and write us again what you meant with what you said here..
I think I get it. He PMed the Hosts saying that Spirit would be his target. But after this he decided to target James and they rejected it. And from now on, he plans to always target James as long as he is alive.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is that it, Utsune?
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'm sso confused right now LOL
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yes that iss right Demon, I thought Gary already laid the necessary questions for me to clear that point up but guessss I didnt reply properly >_<
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Lol panda what did you do :XD
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
WAIT WTF PANDA HAHAHAHA
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top