I don't think I can post a proper reply from now on without meme-ing back to this 


You deserve to be in the Hall of FameMaybe my avatar should have had a bronze badge attached to it to make it clear
.
Completely agreeYou deserve to be in the Hall of Fame.

Who else and why?It's not just Hank though....and that's the issue.
I mean, is the game dead now?
A true confirmed for detectives...idk if it's salvageableIt's not just Hank though....and that's the issue.
I mean, is the game dead now?
I agreeGuys lets not be so mean. It's Panda's 2nd game, a much longer and complicated than his first game, so give him a break....and enjoy our confirmed doc
...so what do we do with a doc that has a 50% chance to kill..?
Because I mean, this is essentially what you did in your first game, except the host did it...Who else and why?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's not the sort of host influence I've experienced before, but I guess it's a bonus to both sides in some ways... so it might not be gamebreaking I guess.A true confirmed for detectives...idk if it's salvageable
What did I do in my first game? I got killed day 1.Because I mean, this is essentially what you did in your first game, except the host did it...
And honestly, I can really sympathize slipping up with that, so I don't want to come off as ridiculing Panda or anything, but this is kinda gamebreaking IMO.
I'm not really trying to revisit that incident and particulars, I'm just saying that PMed content was used, which can't happen. If a user does it, they should be hostkilled...but a host?What did I do in my first game? I got killed day 1.
You mean the gantz game? That was my 2nd one. And it's not comparable is it? I killed lawl with my pm, but he was faking host pms too so he should've been hostkilled long before I had to step in..

Well, you're now a confirmed asset to the Town, but also a juicy target for a killing party.Well the most you get is something to work with, it's not like either of the sides can lose or win. I'm probably gonna be killed at some point depending on James's alignment or something. Dunno.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Panda didn't post pics or quotes tho. He just misspoke. Either way this works for both sides so we continue playing.I'm not really trying to revisit that incident and particulars, I'm just saying that PMed content was used, which can't happen. If a user does it, they should be hostkilled...but a host?

