Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I don't think I can post a proper reply from now on without meme-ing back to this :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's not just Hank though....and that's the issue.

I mean, is the game dead now?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Guys lets not be so mean. It's Panda's 2nd game, a much longer and complicated than his first game, so give him a break....and enjoy our confirmed doc :cookiehand

...so what do we do with a doc that has a 50% chance to kill..?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, I guess we can keep playing...? Like I know what is supposed to happen when someone quotes/screenshots a PM but...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's not just Hank though....and that's the issue.

I mean, is the game dead now?
A true confirmed for detectives...idk if it's salvageable
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'm more interested in seeing what the Mafia would do now at this point......
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Guys lets not be so mean. It's Panda's 2nd game, a much longer and complicated than his first game, so give him a break....and enjoy our confirmed doc :cookiehand

...so what do we do with a doc that has a 50% chance to kill..?
I agree
I mean that was a mistake but even old host can make mistakes like this.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Who else and why?
Because I mean, this is essentially what you did in your first game, except the host did it...

And honestly, I can really sympathize slipping up with that, so I don't want to come off as ridiculing Panda or anything, but this is kinda gamebreaking IMO.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
A true confirmed for detectives...idk if it's salvageable
It's not the sort of host influence I've experienced before, but I guess it's a bonus to both sides in some ways... so it might not be gamebreaking I guess.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Because I mean, this is essentially what you did in your first game, except the host did it...

And honestly, I can really sympathize slipping up with that, so I don't want to come off as ridiculing Panda or anything, but this is kinda gamebreaking IMO.
What did I do in my first game? I got killed day 1.
You mean the gantz game? That was my 2nd one. And it's not comparable is it? I killed lawl with my pm, but he was faking host pms too so he should've been hostkilled long before I had to step in..
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I think this is not the right place or time to discuss it
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What did I do in my first game? I got killed day 1.
You mean the gantz game? That was my 2nd one. And it's not comparable is it? I killed lawl with my pm, but he was faking host pms too so he should've been hostkilled long before I had to step in..
I'm not really trying to revisit that incident and particulars, I'm just saying that PMed content was used, which can't happen. If a user does it, they should be hostkilled...but a host?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Philia would die regardless of utsune's confirmation once utsune said he wasn't healthy...there is that:lmao
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well the most you get is something to work with, it's not like either of the sides can lose or win. I'm probably gonna be killed at some point depending on James's alignment or something. Dunno.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well the most you get is something to work with, it's not like either of the sides can lose or win. I'm probably gonna be killed at some point depending on James's alignment or something. Dunno.
Well, you're now a confirmed asset to the Town, but also a juicy target for a killing party.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's unfortunate, but I guess the net effect isn't too town or mafia leaning....idk, it's not up to me to decided obviously...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm not really trying to revisit that incident and particulars, I'm just saying that PMed content was used, which can't happen. If a user does it, they should be hostkilled...but a host?
Panda didn't post pics or quotes tho. He just misspoke. Either way this works for both sides so we continue playing.
Let's rather talk about who we kill instead of Utsune. Phila maybe?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top