Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Wat... Was the game thread locked by accident, or has everyone been asleep/afk?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Just caught up. This the most confusing game ever.

Despite all happenings, Philia is still pretty certain mafia. I don't really believe in a double escort scenario. That made me suspect xi0 a bit about protecting, but he made it rather clear that he doesn't mind Phil dying. So, he is not still over the asumed masons on my list.

One particular new thing about the masons really bothers me;

Wow, lots of pages, thank god I came back online before going to bed. Have to wake up in 6 hours and then work for 12 hours...

So Utsune was insane doc and the one who killed our Detective? Plus Panda confirmed Utsune's role? Meaning the Mafia Boss was probably either killed by 2nd Mafia (since 2nd Mafia is always blue I consider them to be in the blue group and first mafia in the red group) or by third party. Well, guess he wanted to save Holt because of Holt's hint then.



Chill, bro, chill. We two are masons and so are two more of us. I still won't tell you or Gry their names as that would reduce the pool of potential targets for Mafia too much. Happy now?^^



Nope, back online. Hi Gry.



Yeah, this gonna be fun. Each night will be a coin toss. xD

If some dets have checked me out last night or will investigate me this night, then I don't mind dieing much. After all, that will help our remaining dets to see what kinda sanity they might have. Plus it will prove Xnut and any of the rest who comes out with the mason claim. I will try to reason with them to come out themselves, better than me telling their roles. With Xnut it was just a gut feeling, like "I can't let him die and Holt lives". I dunno, same with Erinyes last game, just a gut feeling due the game introduction which turned out to be right but I was killed too early and had no support to act on it.

Better change my vote too:
Votekill Philia!
I don't see Phila making it out of this day phase alive since there's nobody more suspicious than him. There is the mason issue, but it's frankly still just speculation compared to Phila's lies.
I do agree that 1 more mason has to show himself, because it doesn't feel at all like xnut and james have other buddies..
First James seems to hint that Gry is a mason. Sometime after that, Gry comes online and says one mason should come out. Gry doesn't come out himself. So Gry isn't a mason and James is doing something really weird? Or Gry is a mafia mason and doesn't want to come out as mason? Or what? Ireally don't know what to read into this. It is just really weird.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
If was locked
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Clearly those 2 are Mafia
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
First James seems to hint that Gry is a mason. Sometime after that, Gry comes online and says one mason should come out. Gry doesn't come out himself. So Gry isn't a mason and James is doing something really weird? Or Gry is a mafia mason and doesn't want to come out as mason? Or what? Ireally don't know what to read into this. It is just really weird.
What is the hint towards Gry being a Mason, I might have missed that.
There isn't much reason for Mafia Mason to not want to come out if the four Mason group is a real thing, no?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Oh, Utsune.:(
Guess it couldn't be helped...
Anyway I don't understand the reason why James is being suspected right now....
If anything Xnut should be voted for all the Mason arguements put forward by all of you.:huh:
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
If there are Masons and there is a Mafia Mason, it is either xnut or James, because there is no point in Mafia Mason to not come out and be confirmed by three other Townies that he is a Townie.
So, that leaves two different scenarios here for me, because I'm not going to consider four Townie Masons as a likely option. It just doesn't make any sense.

a) This is all a clown fiesta and the Masons thing is a huge lie, potentially a second Mafia camp or third party.
b) They are indeed Masons and one of them is a Mafia Mason.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,097
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
xnut and james are way too weird, too

suspect at least one of them being a mafia, or something else.


Votekill xnut, may change later my vote depending on any new infos
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
In two hours.
I might change my vote to xnut myself, although the whole xnut seemingly being more important thing could also be James' thinking to gain credibility amongst not only everyone else, but also amongst fellow Masons who would no longer question his identity.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
What is the hint towards Gry being a Mason, I might have missed that.
There isn't much reason for Mafia Mason to not want to come out if the four Mason group is a real thing, no?
I quoted James' hint post just above, but I'll quote again and underline the hint parts.

Wow, lots of pages, thank god I came back online before going to bed. Have to wake up in 6 hours and then work for 12 hours...

So Utsune was insane doc and the one who killed our Detective? Plus Panda confirmed Utsune's role? Meaning the Mafia Boss was probably either killed by 2nd Mafia (since 2nd Mafia is always blue I consider them to be in the blue group and first mafia in the red group) or by third party. Well, guess he wanted to save Holt because of Holt's hint then.



Chill, bro, chill. We two are masons and so are two more of us. I still won't tell you or Gry their names as that would reduce the pool of potential targets for Mafia too much. Happy now?^^



Nope, back online. Hi Gry.



Yeah, this gonna be fun. Each night will be a coin toss. xD

If some dets have checked me out last night or will investigate me this night, then I don't mind dieing much. After all, that will help our remaining dets to see what kinda sanity they might have. Plus it will prove Xnut and any of the rest who comes out with the mason claim. I will try to reason with them to come out themselves, better than me telling their roles. With Xnut it was just a gut feeling, like "I can't let him die and Holt lives". I dunno, same with Erinyes last game, just a gut feeling due the game introduction which turned out to be right but I was killed too early and had no support to act on it.

Better change my vote too:
Votekill Philia!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I thought that was what you implied, as well, but how is that a hint? g01 and Gry were pressing for the other Masons to come out, Gry especially, and he said he wouldn't tell either of them (although, admittedly, I don't really understand what is the point of mentioning people selectively, since once something is written, it's seen by everyone checking the thread).

If Gry is indeed a Mason, or someone else is a Mason at that, they sure have concealed this pretty well, because I have no idea who else might be a Mason, let alone two more people.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Ah, yes. Maybe it is not a hint. I didn't remember it was Gry who had cried for more masons, so I thought pointing him out was weird.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Blue Team
1. Demonspeed (Quinn) -> ??
3. Esu Taichou (Zed) -> I don't think he was that active to meet James' "Masons are all active" criteria.
6. Hakuteiken (LeBlanc) -> An active night role, so I'm not a Mason.
7. Erinyes (Taliyah) -> Just voted for xnut, but that alone doesn't prove much.
8. Farfalla (Nami) -> ??
10. GrySun (Kassadin) -> He was asking for the other Masons to come out the hardest. Said "No regular Townie", but this could be seen in both ways, too.
11. xi0 (Graves) -> ??

VS

Red Team

12. Sheepy Turtle (Leona) -> Inactive
13. Lawlett-kun (Taric) -> Wants to be targeted. Does not seem to be a Mason-like hint.
15. Gnut (Varus) -> Well, he does not trust James or xnut, so, he can't be a Mason.
16. Ustegius (Katarina) -> Also keeps the issue up and running regarding the Masons, so, unlikely.
17. G01 (Ekko) -> He was asking about Masons himself, but that alone doesn't prove much.
18. Sugar Kitty (Riven) -> Inactive
19. Philia (Orianna) -> Claims to be Sickly Townie. Whether he is somehow telling the truth or not, it's irrelevant. He's not a Mason.
20. Zasz (Fizz) -> Mason does not really fit a useless and passive role definition.

So I'd expect Farfalla, Demon or Gary to be the remaining two Masons in this scenario. That is, if the Mason story is true.
My reasoning does not truly exclude other people from the possibilities, but I'm just trying to run my own thinking process here.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
15/17
Philia 8x (Ustegius, gnut, Demonspeed, Zasz, g01, James Rye, xnut, Farfalla)
James Rye 3x (Penalty, xi0, Hakuteiken) (Penalty for not respecting the rules)
xnut 2x (GrySun, Erinyes)
SugarKitty 2x (Penalty, Penalty) (Penalty for inactivity, Penalty for failing to vote)
Sheepy Turtle 2x (Penalty, Penalty) (Penalty for inactivity, Penalty for failing to vote)
Ēsu Taichou 1x (Penalty) (Penalty for failing to vote)
Demonspeed 1x (Ēsu Taichou)
g01 1x (lawlett-kun)
Erinyes 1x (Philia)


 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Haku, im not a mason.
Well, I didn't think you were one, to be frank. I just left the door open rather than wording it strongly like "Cannot be Mason", since I couldn't possibly be sure.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Despite all happenings, Philia is still pretty certain mafia.
Okay
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This has to be the most idiotic day phase I've ever seen.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
What if gnut is a mason but is trolling his son?
Yeah, well, we have no way of tracking that sort of troll attitude, of course.
I mean, in that sense, one of us could be a Mason, as well, since we have no confirmed roles, either.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top