Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You have a vote again
Ye I know. Not sure if it matters though, as most are already on Phila. I'm also fine with him dying, but I can make a statement I suppose.

!votekill xnut

He's your target if you don't trust the mason story, not James.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Wait, why does James have a Penalty? What does "not respecting the rules" mean?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wait, why does James have a Penalty? What does "not respecting the rules" mean?
Maybe he edited his post..? He did something wrong, but not a biggie for more than 1 penalty.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wait, why does James have a Penalty? What does "not respecting the rules" mean?
Dude....they had to be talking
I may not be sharp but I'm not naive....they both show up together and vote the same together:heh
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,674
Gender
Female
Country
China
14/17
Philia 8x (Ustegius, gnut, Demonspeed, Zasz, g01, James Rye, xnut, Farfalla)
James Rye 3x (Penalty, xi0, Hakuteiken) (Penalty for not respecting the rules)
SugarKitty 2x (Penalty, Penalty) (Penalty for inactivity, Penalty for failing to vote)
Sheepy Turtle 2x (Penalty, Penalty) (Penalty for inactivity, Penalty for failing to vote)
Ēsu Taichou 1x (Penalty) (Penalty for failing to vote)
Demonspeed 1x (Ēsu Taichou)
g01 1x (lawlett-kun)
Erinyes 1x (Philia)
xnut 1x (GrySun)

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Dude....they had to be talking
I may not be sharp but I'm not naive....they both show up together and vote the same together:heh
So then that confirms what exactly...?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So then that confirms what exactly...?
Serious Gary...they just show up and post and vote in unison....how often you see that?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Serious Gary...they just show up and post and vote in unison....how often you see that?
It confirms that they're in cahoots, yeah. We've known this since the first day phase. But it doesn't confirm anything else...lol
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Fair enough...but it would explain his penalty
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Maybe he meant that they could have talked to each other during the day phase (on piratepad, for example) and got a penalty for that.
Well, James could have left xnut some sayings and that's why he got the penalty alone.
This is actually a very good point to make.
Much better than the two being online during similar time periods.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Well, that wasn't really my argument, it was gnut's. Just stated that the way you worded the argument was better.

And Gary has a point, since it doesn't give more additional information.
Well, if I'm not wrong, there is no time restriction for mentor/mentee, so, if we were to assume the penalty was about such an incident, they aren't going to be mentor/mentee, but even so, that wouldn't take away the Mafia possibilities.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't see Phila making it out of this day phase alive since there's nobody more suspicious than him. There is the mason issue, but it's frankly still just speculation compared to Phila's lies.
I do agree that 1 more mason has to show himself, because it doesn't feel at all like xnut and james have other buddies..
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well, that wasn't really my argument, it was gnut's. Just stated that the way you worded the argument was better.

And Gary has a point, since it doesn't give more additional information.
Well, if I'm not wrong, there is no time restriction for mentor/mentee, so, if we were to assume the penalty was about such an incident, they aren't going to be mentor/mentee, but even so, that wouldn't take away the Mafia possibilities.
Ik ik, just saying. Got the bad habit of adding more to a thought without directly linking to it.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This is actually a very good point to make.
Much better than the two being online during similar time periods.
It wasn't just being online...it's how james came here then all of a sudden xnut is back....then both proceed to just vote philia.
I don't know....neither have any other suspects to add then both conveniently have to go....it doesn't feel right to me...but oh well.

I agree with lala....that'd what i meant....they were talking thru day phase....
I thought Masons can only talk at night?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Ik ik, just saying. Got the bad habit of adding more to a thought without directly linking to it.
I kinda did the same when I first mentioned the "showing up the same time" argument myself, so it's fine.
It's a good thing you reminded me about my own perception regarding James and xnut, although it does seem to be inconsequential as far as voting goes.

Philia is pretty much losing because of his own personality at this point. If some other guy made this sort of claim, he could just get himself out of it by using "Why would I do that, it doesn't benefit me" card, but Philia can't.
I mean even if he is the Sickly Townie, lynching him is not the end of the world, but in the end, I feel like we wasted more than necessary time tunneling on his "lies", which was technically just one claim.
Although I'm kind of confused by the Masons, potential second Escort and the rest of the setup, I guess we are stuck with Philia for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I agree with lala....that'd what i meant....they were talking thru day phase....
I thought Masons can only talk at night?
Yeah, that's how it is.
Well, the point is apparently we won't learn about the details of this penalty, since it's potentially role-related, so, we can't set it as our basis for a solid argument, one way or another.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top