Ye I know. Not sure if it matters though, as most are already on Phila. I'm also fine with him dying, but I can make a statement I suppose.You have a vote again
!votekill xnut
He's your target if you don't trust the mason story, not James.
Ye I know. Not sure if it matters though, as most are already on Phila. I'm also fine with him dying, but I can make a statement I suppose.You have a vote again
Maybe he edited his post..? He did something wrong, but not a biggie for more than 1 penalty.Wait, why does James have a Penalty? What does "not respecting the rules" mean?
Dude....they had to be talkingWait, why does James have a Penalty? What does "not respecting the rules" mean?

So then that confirms what exactly...?Dude....they had to be talking
I may not be sharp but I'm not naive....they both show up together and vote the same together![]()
Serious Gary...they just show up and post and vote in unison....how often you see that?So then that confirms what exactly...?
It confirms that they're in cahoots, yeah. We've known this since the first day phase. But it doesn't confirm anything else...lolSerious Gary...they just show up and post and vote in unison....how often you see that?
This is actually a very good point to make.Maybe he meant that they could have talked to each other during the day phase (on piratepad, for example) and got a penalty for that.
Well, James could have left xnut some sayings and that's why he got the penalty alone.
Ik ik, just saying. Got the bad habit of adding more to a thought without directly linking to it.Well, that wasn't really my argument, it was gnut's. Just stated that the way you worded the argument was better.
And Gary has a point, since it doesn't give more additional information.
Well, if I'm not wrong, there is no time restriction for mentor/mentee, so, if we were to assume the penalty was about such an incident, they aren't going to be mentor/mentee, but even so, that wouldn't take away the Mafia possibilities.
It wasn't just being online...it's how james came here then all of a sudden xnut is back....then both proceed to just vote philia.This is actually a very good point to make.
Much better than the two being online during similar time periods.
I kinda did the same when I first mentioned the "showing up the same time" argument myself, so it's fine.Ik ik, just saying. Got the bad habit of adding more to a thought without directly linking to it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, that's how it is.I agree with lala....that'd what i meant....they were talking thru day phase....
I thought Masons can only talk at night?
Did you kill herms?wow eventful night too bad for hermie-chan teehee