Oh no...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait, what did I do exactly? lolCan I still change my vote to xio please? Pretty please? :3
With or without a recruiter? Seems a bit bizarre. Not sure I've seen a game with that many Masons that early, either way.No way..correct me if I'm wrong haku or Gary....there could be 4masons on day 2?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I mean that was always a possibility. Not sure why they would discard that when they were a group of four or something right off the bat.Oh, now James and xnut are talking about Mafia Masons now?![]()
Because there aren't any others xDIt would kinda help your case right now to know who are the other masons, James. I don't see how that would endanger them tbh, but maybe I'm not looking at it deeply.
It would actually endanger them in no way, because there is no way killing parties can simply start weeding out the Masons over the more important roles that they need to get rid of.It would kinda help your case right now to know who are the other masons, James. I don't see how that would endanger them tbh, but maybe I'm not looking at it deeply.
Why are you killing him over Xnut tho? Didn't you say he made Xnut sound as if he was more important? If they are mafia/third party, wouldn't it be more likely that Xnut is the boss/mentor?Yeah, time to start a bandwagon on James, yeyy!
Well, coming to the serious talk, I'm still not convinced by the four Mason party we have, and provided that's true, he can still be the Mafia Mason amongst those bunch.
Sayng "Kill me and you will see" is a rather easy trick, since you can then argue "If I'm Mafia/Mafia Mason, why would I be fine with being lynched" and voila, everyone thinks you are right!
Vote Kill James Rye
Now that I think about, there is one danger: to the rest. Mafia won't bother going after the "normal townies" but that will help them narrow down which of us could have important/more useful/dangerous roles.It would actually endanger them in no way, because there is no way killing parties can simply start weeding out the Masons over the more important roles that they need to get rid of.
Would be hard to get Xavier lynched...so many locked votes plus james already has votes against him....Why are you killing him over Xnut tho? Didn't you say he made Xnut sound as if he was more important? If they are mafia/third party, wouldn't it be more likely that Xnut is the boss/mentor?
Now that I think about, there is one danger: to the rest. Mafia won't bother going after the "normal townies" but that will help them narrow down which of us could have important/more useful/dangerous roles.
Well, I actually forgot about my own analysis over the time and thought James was the bossy figure just because of how oppressive he is compared to xnut.Why are you killing him over Xnut tho? Didn't you say he made Xnut sound as if he was more important? If they are mafia/third party, wouldn't it be more likely that Xnut is the boss/mentor?
True, but considering one of these people can possibly (and even likely) be a Mafia Mason, keeping the identities in the dark is also a different sort of problem.Now that I think about, there is one danger: to the rest. Mafia won't bother going after the "normal townies" but that will help them narrow down which of us could have important/more useful/dangerous roles.

You have a vote againDon't go for James... I mean what's the point? He did some crazy shit day 1 just to save xnut. So they're either both masons, or xnut is the important guy.
I've already said earlier that James always recommended we lynch him, but never wanted to endanger xnut..
So if you want to leave Phila alive to day(whatever good that would do..) then go for xnut. He seems to be the heart of their little group. So either mentor or the recruiter..