Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
11/17
Philia 8x (Ustegius, gnut, Demonspeed, Zasz, g01, James Rye, xnut, Farfalla)
SugarKitty 2x (Penalty, Penalty) (Penalty for inactivity, Penalty for failing to vote)
Sheepy Turtle 2x (Penalty, Penalty) (Penalty for inactivity, Penalty for failing to vote)
Ēsu Taichou 1x (Penalty) (Penalty for failing to vote)
James Rye 1x (Penalty) (Penalty for not respecting the rules)
Demonspeed 1x (Ēsu Taichou)
g01 1x (lawlett-kun)
Erinyes 1x (Philia)

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@GrySun since the player on whom you had your vote locked was hostkilled, you may target another player.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Can I still change my vote to xio please? Pretty please? :3
Wait, what did I do exactly? lol

No way..correct me if I'm wrong haku or Gary....there could be 4masons on day 2?
With or without a recruiter? Seems a bit bizarre. Not sure I've seen a game with that many Masons that early, either way.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait what...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oh, now James and xnut are talking about Mafia Masons now? :lmao
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Oh, now James and xnut are talking about Mafia Masons now? :lmao
I mean that was always a possibility. Not sure why they would discard that when they were a group of four or something right off the bat.
But yeah, it wasn't brought up until other people noted it.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's midnight here, I really need to go to bed now. Hopefully Philia is Mafia now that we know Utsune really was doc. Good night everyone.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well, need to go see about dinner, so I'll just use a placeholder vote (even though this might end up fucking me big time).

Votekill James Rye
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well to me...if there's 4masons....at least one more should come out to confirm them and that they were recruited.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Yeah, time to start a bandwagon on James, yeyy!

Well, coming to the serious talk, I'm still not convinced by the four Mason party we have, and provided that's true, he can still be the Mafia Mason amongst those bunch.
Sayng "Kill me and you will see" is a rather easy trick, since you can then argue "If I'm Mafia/Mafia Mason, why would I be fine with being lynched" and voila, everyone thinks you are right!

Vote Kill James Rye
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
13/17
Philia 8x (Ustegius, gnut, Demonspeed, Zasz, g01, James Rye, xnut, Farfalla)
James Rye 3x (Penalty, xi0, Hakuteiken) (Penalty for not respecting the rules)
SugarKitty 2x (Penalty, Penalty) (Penalty for inactivity, Penalty for failing to vote)
Sheepy Turtle 2x (Penalty, Penalty) (Penalty for inactivity, Penalty for failing to vote)
Ēsu Taichou 1x (Penalty) (Penalty for failing to vote)
Demonspeed 1x (Ēsu Taichou)
g01 1x (lawlett-kun)
Erinyes 1x (Philia)

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just don't see the point of giving Masons 4 strong right from the beginning...defeats the purpose of increasing the group of confirmed townies amongst themselves.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It would kinda help your case right now to know who are the other masons, James. I don't see how that would endanger them tbh, but maybe I'm not looking at it deeply.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It would kinda help your case right now to know who are the other masons, James. I don't see how that would endanger them tbh, but maybe I'm not looking at it deeply.
Because there aren't any others xD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
It would kinda help your case right now to know who are the other masons, James. I don't see how that would endanger them tbh, but maybe I'm not looking at it deeply.
It would actually endanger them in no way, because there is no way killing parties can simply start weeding out the Masons over the more important roles that they need to get rid of.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, time to start a bandwagon on James, yeyy!

Well, coming to the serious talk, I'm still not convinced by the four Mason party we have, and provided that's true, he can still be the Mafia Mason amongst those bunch.
Sayng "Kill me and you will see" is a rather easy trick, since you can then argue "If I'm Mafia/Mafia Mason, why would I be fine with being lynched" and voila, everyone thinks you are right!

Vote Kill James Rye
Why are you killing him over Xnut tho? Didn't you say he made Xnut sound as if he was more important? If they are mafia/third party, wouldn't it be more likely that Xnut is the boss/mentor?

It would actually endanger them in no way, because there is no way killing parties can simply start weeding out the Masons over the more important roles that they need to get rid of.
Now that I think about, there is one danger: to the rest. Mafia won't bother going after the "normal townies" but that will help them narrow down which of us could have important/more useful/dangerous roles.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why are you killing him over Xnut tho? Didn't you say he made Xnut sound as if he was more important? If they are mafia/third party, wouldn't it be more likely that Xnut is the boss/mentor?



Now that I think about, there is one danger: to the rest. Mafia won't bother going after the "normal townies" but that will help them narrow down which of us could have important/more useful/dangerous roles.
Would be hard to get Xavier lynched...so many locked votes plus james already has votes against him....

Notice how back to back post....they both locked on philia.
They are working in tandem....I believe if it was 4 people brainstorming they would have came up with a better defense than just Lynch me and see...x\
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Why are you killing him over Xnut tho? Didn't you say he made Xnut sound as if he was more important? If they are mafia/third party, wouldn't it be more likely that Xnut is the boss/mentor?
Well, I actually forgot about my own analysis over the time and thought James was the bossy figure just because of how oppressive he is compared to xnut.
But a very good point, indeed.

Now that I think about, there is one danger: to the rest. Mafia won't bother going after the "normal townies" but that will help them narrow down which of us could have important/more useful/dangerous roles.
True, but considering one of these people can possibly (and even likely) be a Mafia Mason, keeping the identities in the dark is also a different sort of problem.
Hm, now this is actually troublesome to deal with.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Also the fact between "4" Masons they only have utsune as suspect....now he's dead I wonder who they unanimously vote again:XD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Don't go for James... I mean what's the point? He did some crazy shit day 1 just to save xnut. So they're either both masons, or xnut is the important guy.

I've already said earlier that James always recommended we lynch him, but never wanted to endanger xnut..

So if you want to leave Phila alive to day(whatever good that would do..) then go for xnut. He seems to be the heart of their little group. So either mentor or the recruiter..
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Don't go for James... I mean what's the point? He did some crazy shit day 1 just to save xnut. So they're either both masons, or xnut is the important guy.

I've already said earlier that James always recommended we lynch him, but never wanted to endanger xnut..

So if you want to leave Phila alive to day(whatever good that would do..) then go for xnut. He seems to be the heart of their little group. So either mentor or the recruiter..
You have a vote again
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top