Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i was inactive and he waited for me to come back, why are we not getting this
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Votekill James Rye
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
im clarifiying the fact you said lets leave the mafia be? lol
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Phillia if you're here
im clarifiying the fact you said lets leave the mafia be? lol
Well we can always lynch him some other time, right?... I'm not sure if I want to trust you guys yet
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i mean James stepped to the plate two nights in a row to sacrifice himself, i just dont think that is needed because I testify to him being a mason, how about we kill the confirmed mafia and if you still have cold feet kill james if you want lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i killed everyone it was me, triple kill!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Phillia if you're here

Well we can always lynch him some other time, right?... I'm not sure if I want to trust you guys yet
No way..correct me if I'm wrong haku or Gary....there could be 4masons on day 2?
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
i mean James stepped to the plate two nights in a row to sacrifice himself, i just dont think that is needed because I testify to him being a mason, how about we kill the confirmed mafia and if you still have cold feet kill james if you want lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i killed everyone it was me, triple kill!
Well he isn't proven until he's dead :mono
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
grysun hint to your role?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok, I'm kinda like Gary, I'd rather accept the remote possibility of a second Escort being in the game.

But yeah, imo it's indeed remote... And even like that I personally don't like people to take risks on townies. Or I wouldn't support people doing what Gol said, which is assuming that if he's townie he alrdy fulfilled a purpose and could be useful in his death as well. But when we put the two things together... His case as townie is just so unlikely that I rly believe he's mafia, he's indeed highly suspicious as a sole reason for a vote. Then, if by a slight chance he's townie (with a very odd move), I guess he could have helped the dets... and, hm, not only that: he could also help us understand if we have a demented hoe (or, in order not to be so harsh, 'cause who knows, someone that just didn't believe his claim and now is afraid to say he fucked up? or someone barely active that didn't follow his claim?) or even another Escort. Again, all super farfetched/highly unlucky possibilities imo... What still bugs me tho is, as a mafia, that's also such an odd move as well... even if he was counting on claiming that Holt was blocking him... What Escort would do it every single night, until one of them would die? This plan would fall apart so quickly... But since I also don't see why he was happy about his early death as a bomb last time as well, I guess we just have different POVs^^' In any case:

Votekill Philia
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i mean James stepped to the plate two nights in a row to sacrifice himself, i just dont think that is needed because I testify to him being a mason, how about we kill the confirmed mafia and if you still have cold feet kill james if you want lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i killed everyone it was me, triple kill!
Two nights in a row?
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
i mean James stepped to the plate two nights in a row to sacrifice himself, i just dont think that is needed because I testify to him being a mason, how about we kill the confirmed mafia and if you still have cold feet kill james if you want lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i killed everyone it was me, triple kill!
You see here, James doesn't mind dying and it's to prove your own innocence, but you don't want James killed why? You still have a few more in your mason group right?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
James killed as in James lynched. Mafia could kill me tonight to either save James, or to frame James and you.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah! I don't think Erin is mafia so far XD As I said last time, I really relate her being mafia as to being super aggressive and deffensive, and her being townie as to being dodgy and indifferent (when confronted in both cases, I mean). So yeah, maybe I'm being naive, but she looks clear to me.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
With two hostkills on the horizon and whatever may be happening on Night 2, there will be blood, like lots of it. :XD
Having said this, good night guys! :bedtime
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,388
Gender
Male
Country
France
Utsune suspects James right? Even if he gets killed tonight, if he targets James there is still a chance that James will die, and he said he'd be fine being sacrificed since Day 1.

The most advantageous scenario for us would be if Philia is confirmed Mafia today and James dies tomorrow due to Utsune. I say killing Philia is still the best option.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
13/18
Philia 8x (Ustegius, gnut, Demonspeed, Zasz, g01, James Rye, xnut, Farfalla)
Utsune
1x (GrySun)
SugarKitty 2x (Penalty, Penalty) (Penalty for inactivity, Penalty for failing to vote)
Sheepy Turtle 2x (Penalty, Penalty) (Penalty for inactivity, Penalty for failing to vote)
Ēsu Taichou 1x (Penalty) (Penalty for failing to vote)
Demonspeed 1x (Ēsu Taichou)
g01 1x (lawlett-kun)
Erinyes 1x (Philia)
James Rye 1x (Utsune)

 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Are you guys talking during the day....funny you both show up together?
Nah, that's just coincidence.

I suggest we prove xnut's innocence right now in case I get erased tonight or something because somebody's role doesn't wanna get found...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I mean we already know who one of the mafia is so we might as well just let him be.
Just my talking last day! Thanks Utsune for remembering! :D
But it looks like Philia f@cked up, either he is mafia and made a bold claim which cost him his life now or he is sickly townie but got somehow blocked despite Mafia Escort being lynched at day 1. Though ofc we might have a troll prostitute, like man, I remember a game where somebody from the townies made a huge troll claim which f@cked everything up at the last day when it came out all the given info had been false.
Guess if you don't happen to kill me tonight, we can go with my plan to get my lynched tomorrow, okay?

To be frank, I'm still not buying the Mason claim because you didn't just decide to save xnut.
If it was about you saving xnut, you'd come here an hour before the deadline, try to persuade people with your claim and we would have something else to do.
But it feels like you were just set on killing someone else instead, which happened to be Holt, and that person ended up being a Mafia, for your better luck.

I just can't get why you would wait till the very last second in the phase which completely denied any chance of further opinions being thrown out to make that vote on Holt.
So, explain yourself or I'll stay on you myself, I think.
Like I said, just a gut feeling. For some reason, I couldn't shake off the feeling of Holt being suspicious. And I didn't wanted to have Xnut die so early on. True I was lucky that Holt was Mafia, but then again, if I had been in Panda's shoes I would have made sure that Holt (and maybe even you Haku^^) would keep being Mafia since they already have been mafia back then too. Because that feels chaotic and chaos is fun. I think panda and I think pretty similar in that regards. Like that introduction in Bleach, totally something I would have done as well if I had been Host. xD
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
two days*************** oh no i confused that lynch me!
because hes a mason! you said yourself we have a confirmed mafia, he can kill we dont know if James is mafia mason lol
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Utsune suspects James right? Even if he gets killed tonight, if he targets James there is still a chance that James will die, and he said he'd be fine being sacrificed since Day 1.

The most advantageous scenario for us would be if Philia is confirmed Mafia today and James dies tomorrow due to Utsune. I say killing Philia is still the best option.
But if I'm not around because somebody killed me or something, you know who to get. I'll leave the rest up to you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Kat I votekilled on James...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nah, that's just coincidence.



Just my talking last day! Thanks Utsune for remembering! :D
But it looks like Philia f@cked up, either he is mafia and made a bold claim which cost him his life now or he is sickly townie but got somehow blocked despite Mafia Escort being lynched at day 1. Though ofc we might have a troll prostitute, like man, I remember a game where somebody from the townies made a huge troll claim which f@cked everything up at the last day when it came out all the given info had been false.
Guess if you don't happen to kill me tonight, we can go with my plan to get my lynched tomorrow, okay?



Like I said, just a gut feeling. For some reason, I couldn't shake off the feeling of Holt being suspicious. And I didn't wanted to have Xnut die so early on. True I was lucky that Holt was Mafia, but then again, if I had been in Panda's shoes I would have made sure that Holt (and maybe even you Haku^^) would keep being Mafia since they already have been mafia back then too. Because that feels chaotic and chaos is fun. I think panda and I think pretty similar in that regards. Like that introduction in Bleach, totally something I would have done as well if I had been Host. xD
Coincidence xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top