Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why are you guys so set on 2mafias but still doubt the mason thing?

I'm thinking more that the mentor mentee thing is real and we just have a big mafia team...say 5.
I mean all this reluctancy to vote philia makes me wonder....
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wow, lots of pages, thank god I came back online before going to bed. Have to wake up in 6 hours and then work for 12 hours...

So Utsune was insane doc and the one who killed our Detective? Plus Panda confirmed Utsune's role? Meaning the Mafia Boss was probably either killed by 2nd Mafia (since 2nd Mafia is always blue I consider them to be in the blue group and first mafia in the red group) or by third party. Well, guess he wanted to save Holt because of Holt's hint then.

Btw james and xnut, both of you didn't answer my posts and they are most suspicious ones for me right now.
Chill, bro, chill. We two are masons and so are two more of us. I still won't tell you or Gry their names as that would reduce the pool of potential targets for Mafia too much. Happy now?^^

I think they're both offline atm..
Nope, back online. Hi Gry.

50% chance life/death, regardless what mafia does, because you're permanently on his ass and can't change it.

LOL James is so screwed.
Yeah, this gonna be fun. Each night will be a coin toss. xD

If some dets have checked me out last night or will investigate me this night, then I don't mind dieing much. After all, that will help our remaining dets to see what kinda sanity they might have. Plus it will prove Xnut and any of the rest who comes out with the mason claim. I will try to reason with them to come out themselves, better than me telling their roles. With Xnut it was just a gut feeling, like "I can't let him die and Holt lives". I dunno, same with Erinyes last game, just a gut feeling due the game introduction which turned out to be right but I was killed too early and had no support to act on it.

Better change my vote too:
Votekill Philia!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
James why you like my post...are you and my son 3rd party:gnut
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Votekill philia
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Can I still change my vote to xio please? Pretty please? :3
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
man imma be so tilted when yall kill me and im mason.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,999
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Why are you guys so set on 2mafias but still doubt the mason thing?

I'm thinking more that the mentor member thing is real and we just have a big mafia team...say 5.
I mean all this reluctancy to vote philia makes me wonder....
What reluctance? He has the most votes and he is the most likely to get lynched.
Not sure why not insta-voting for someone is considered reluctance now. We are considering all the options that are possible, as well as the setup itself. That's basically information feeding during a day phase.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow, lots of pages, thank god I came back online before going to bed. Have to wake up in 6 hours and then work for 12 hours...

So Utsune was insane doc and the one who killed our Detective? Plus Panda confirmed Utsune's role? Meaning the Mafia Boss was probably either killed by 2nd Mafia (since 2nd Mafia is always blue I consider them to be in the blue group and first mafia in the red group) or by third party. Well, guess he wanted to save Holt because of Holt's hint then.



Chill, bro, chill. We two are masons and so are two more of us. I still won't tell you or Gry their names as that would reduce the pool of potential targets for Mafia too much. Happy now?^^



Nope, back online. Hi Gry.



Yeah, this gonna be fun. Each night will be a coin toss. xD

If some dets have checked me out last night or will investigate me this night, then I don't mind dieing much. After all, that will help our remaining dets to see what kinda sanity they might have. Plus it will prove Xnut and any of the rest who comes out with the mason claim. I will try to reason with them to come out themselves, better than me telling their roles. With Xnut it was just a gut feeling, like "I can't let him die and Holt lives". I dunno, same with Erinyes last game, just a gut feeling due the game introduction which turned out to be right but I was killed too early and had no support to act on it.

Better change my vote too:
Votekill Philia!
Now there's 4masons...wtf:shootme
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
James I still don't trust you :eyeroll You really wanted me out of the game :disappoint
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
James why you like my post...are you and my son 3rd party:gnut
If that was the case you would have been the firs target. You know, father and son thing and all that. xD
I just read the first sentence and thought you were defending out case of us being masons because everyone else was doubting it.
Won't matter though if Utsune happens to kill me tonight, then everyone will know Xnut and I have spoken the truth, same with the rest of my group. Expect ofc if one of us is mafia mason, then that would be f@cked up...
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
we all did tbh.

we said there was more we didnt say just 3.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
James I still don't trust you :eyeroll You really wanted me out of the game :disappoint
Nah, me betting on you was 'cause there is always a new player in the mafia. You were a little more active than the other newbies so I gave it a try. You then being so hard on keeping Holt alive made not only me think that you might be a new mafia player who made a mistake and tried to save their mafia buddy.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
11/18
Philia 7x (Ustegius, gnut, Demonspeed, Zasz, g01, James Rye, xnut)
Utsune
1x (GrySun)
SugarKitty 2x (Penalty, Penalty) (Penalty for inactivity, Penalty for failing to vote)
Sheepy Turtle 2x (Penalty, Penalty) (Penalty for inactivity, Penalty for failing to vote)
Ēsu Taichou 1x (Penalty) (Penalty for failing to vote)
Demonspeed 1x (Ēsu Taichou)
g01 1x (lawlett-kun)
Erinyes 1x (Philia)

 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, crap.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
wish i had a role to role play my champ :/
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Are you guys talking during the day....funny you both show up together?
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I suggest we prove xnut's innocence right now in case I get erased tonight or something because somebody's role doesn't wanna get found...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I mean we already know who one of the mafia is so we might as well just let him be.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,999
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
To be frank, I'm still not buying the Mason claim because you didn't just decide to save xnut.
If it was about you saving xnut, you'd come here an hour before the deadline, try to persuade people with your claim and we would have something else to do.
But it feels like you were just set on killing someone else instead, which happened to be Holt, and that person ended up being a Mafia, for your better luck.

I just can't get why you would wait till the very last second in the phase which completely denied any chance of further opinions being thrown out to make that vote on Holt.
So, explain yourself or I'll stay on you myself, I think.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I suggest we prove xnut's innocence right now in case I get erased tonight or something because somebody's role doesn't wanna get found...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I mean we already know who one of the mafia is so we might as well just let him be.
whoa what the
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top