Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Let's just play until host says otherwise.

Pick your head up panda...not the end of the world.:thumbs
I agree like i said even older hosts like evil did mistakes.

SO back to game,
Are we killing philia now ? I mean utsune is not heatly and escort died,troll whore or pirate is not an option imo
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Panda didn't post pics or quotes tho. He just misspoke. Either way this works for both sides so we continue playing.
Let's rather talk about who we kill instead of Utsune. Phila maybe?
Maybe?????
If there's a sane doc, should protect utsune :)

Also philia well you're definitely suspicious. :err
Suspicious?????
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Philia blatantly LIED!
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I...I...can't find the words to describe what just happened. :XD
I'll just change my vote to Philia, considering that he's become even more suspicious now.

Votekill Philia
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I guess it isn't a vote train as a result of anything, since he was leading in votes already, but I'm kind of lost as to how to vote.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Votekill philia
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not suspicious...he's a bad guy.

Are you not going to vote him:headscratch
I'm telling you, Erin is top mafia contender herself. In previos games she didn't vote for confirmed mafias, now she doesn't want to vote Phila either.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Btw james and xnut, both of you didn't answer my posts and they are most suspicious ones for me right now.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I guess it isn't a vote train as a result of anything, since he was leading in votes already, but I'm kind of lost as to how to vote.
Phila should've been dead the second this day started. Did you forget his "I'm sickly townie and I'll prove it"?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
And yes erin also suspicious too
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I...I...can't find the words to describe what just happened. :XD
I'll just change my vote to Philia, considering that he's become even more suspicious now.

Votekill Philia
Your buddy is to far out to be saved huh? XD
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Well, I suppose that for today we're safe.
I think that tomorrow we should vote for Erin.
As far as I remember, she didn't say much about herself and the way she's playing is way too mafiaish...
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I think they're both offline atm..
Not now, remember my reply to xnut, was asking james's reasons.after that they both come voted for Utsune and left
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Phila should've been dead the second this day started. Did you forget his "I'm sickly townie and I'll prove it"?
Could have been blocked?? I mean yeah, Escort was dead, but Escort can still have a night action the same night they're killed. Plus, this isn't even taking weird Prostitute play either. Both roles have Priority 1 on the night action list - Blocking>Saving/Investigating>Killing/Recruiting.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
If anything, Philia created the vote train himself by saying that yesterday.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top