- Joined
- Jan 27, 2013
- Messages
- 177
- Reaction score
- 443
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
i was inactive and he waited for me to come back, why are we not getting this
So who you and James kill?im clarifiying the fact you said lets leave the mafia be? lol

Well we can always lynch him some other time, right?... I'm not sure if I want to trust you guys yetim clarifiying the fact you said lets leave the mafia be? lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No way..correct me if I'm wrong haku or Gary....there could be 4masons on day 2?Phillia if you're here
Well we can always lynch him some other time, right?... I'm not sure if I want to trust you guys yet
Well he isn't proven until he's deadi mean James stepped to the plate two nights in a row to sacrifice himself, i just dont think that is needed because I testify to him being a mason, how about we kill the confirmed mafia and if you still have cold feet kill james if you want lol
i killed everyone it was me, triple kill!--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Two nights in a row?i mean James stepped to the plate two nights in a row to sacrifice himself, i just dont think that is needed because I testify to him being a mason, how about we kill the confirmed mafia and if you still have cold feet kill james if you want lol
i killed everyone it was me, triple kill!--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You see here, James doesn't mind dying and it's to prove your own innocence, but you don't want James killed why? You still have a few more in your mason group right?i mean James stepped to the plate two nights in a row to sacrifice himself, i just dont think that is needed because I testify to him being a mason, how about we kill the confirmed mafia and if you still have cold feet kill james if you want lol
i killed everyone it was me, triple kill!--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Nah, that's just coincidence.Are you guys talking during the day....funny you both show up together?
Just my talking last day! Thanks Utsune for remembering!I suggest we prove xnut's innocence right now in case I get erased tonight or something because somebody's role doesn't wanna get found...
I mean we already know who one of the mafia is so we might as well just let him be.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like I said, just a gut feeling. For some reason, I couldn't shake off the feeling of Holt being suspicious. And I didn't wanted to have Xnut die so early on. True I was lucky that Holt was Mafia, but then again, if I had been in Panda's shoes I would have made sure that Holt (and maybe even you Haku^^) would keep being Mafia since they already have been mafia back then too. Because that feels chaotic and chaos is fun. I think panda and I think pretty similar in that regards. Like that introduction in Bleach, totally something I would have done as well if I had been Host. xDTo be frank, I'm still not buying the Mason claim because you didn't just decide to save xnut.
If it was about you saving xnut, you'd come here an hour before the deadline, try to persuade people with your claim and we would have something else to do.
But it feels like you were just set on killing someone else instead, which happened to be Holt, and that person ended up being a Mafia, for your better luck.
I just can't get why you would wait till the very last second in the phase which completely denied any chance of further opinions being thrown out to make that vote on Holt.
So, explain yourself or I'll stay on you myself, I think.
But if I'm not around because somebody killed me or something, you know who to get. I'll leave the rest up to you.Utsune suspects James right? Even if he gets killed tonight, if he targets James there is still a chance that James will die, and he said he'd be fine being sacrificed since Day 1.
The most advantageous scenario for us would be if Philia is confirmed Mafia today and James dies tomorrow due to Utsune. I say killing Philia is still the best option.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Coincidence xDNah, that's just coincidence.
Just my talking last day! Thanks Utsune for remembering!
But it looks like Philia f@cked up, either he is mafia and made a bold claim which cost him his life now or he is sickly townie but got somehow blocked despite Mafia Escort being lynched at day 1. Though ofc we might have a troll prostitute, like man, I remember a game where somebody from the townies made a huge troll claim which f@cked everything up at the last day when it came out all the given info had been false.
Guess if you don't happen to kill me tonight, we can go with my plan to get my lynched tomorrow, okay?
Like I said, just a gut feeling. For some reason, I couldn't shake off the feeling of Holt being suspicious. And I didn't wanted to have Xnut die so early on. True I was lucky that Holt was Mafia, but then again, if I had been in Panda's shoes I would have made sure that Holt (and maybe even you Haku^^) would keep being Mafia since they already have been mafia back then too. Because that feels chaotic and chaos is fun. I think panda and I think pretty similar in that regards. Like that introduction in Bleach, totally something I would have done as well if I had been Host. xD