Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I don't even super check the list anymore 'cause, as I said, with so many roles it's inconclusive =/ I do it when I wanna double check someone's hints vs. his claim, and it's not super easy to find the list itself. Imo judging how likely people are of being mafia/third party based on the stances they took would give us a better perspective on alliances but didn't do it yet 'cause we only got proofs of the existance of one mafia party. We still couldn't crack if they are related or not, just how before his death I'd say it was odd for Evil to move on Holt, but we don't know yet if they were the same bunch.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Well, I guess I will change my vote, as well.

Vote Kill xnut
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
What is the thing with xnut? He looked rather believable to me.
You guys honestly think James would make a false claim and ask dets to check him?
If James is clear so is xnut
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I know that it's possible, but would you buy a Mason team of four with a Recruiter amongst them? That would mean a Recruiter + 2 Masons to start the game with.
And if this was the case, shouldn't the recruited person just come out and say that they got recruited? But instead, we have everyone just expressing their doubts about the Mason claim, like you said.

Philia, I don't know. His claim makes little sense, but then again, the Bomb claim in the previous game convinced no one, either..
Agreed, and my other problem with that idea, as I said once, is that then we have 2 townies with "no role" and then "one that can erase roles". Sounds like a "bad" initial setup, 'cause that could 'weaken' the town as the time goes by. Plus, mafia had an escort so they do have roles, maybe not all of them, but still. I expect the town to have some power instead of a bunch of normal townies (altho last time we had them and also unskilled mafia).
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
15/17
Philia 6x (Ustegius, Demonspeed, Zasz, g01, James Rye, xnut,)
xnut 5x (GrySun, Erinyes, Farfalla, Hakuteiken, gnut)
James Rye 2x (Penalty, xi0) (Penalty for not respecting the rules)
SugarKitty 2x (Penalty, Penalty) (Penalty for inactivity, Penalty for failing to vote)
Sheepy Turtle 2x (Penalty, Penalty) (Penalty for inactivity, Penalty for failing to vote)
Ēsu Taichou 1x (Penalty) (Penalty for failing to vote)
Demonspeed 1x (Ēsu Taichou)
g01 1x (lawlett-kun)
Erinyes 1x (Philia)


 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,612
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What is the thing with xnut? He looked rather believable to me.
You guys honestly think James would make a false claim and ask dets to check him?
If James is clear so is xnut
Wrong. It's the other way around: if xnut is clear so is james. But James being clear doesn't excuse xnut who could be a mafia mason. Or again, the mentor in their relationship.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Uh....that xdude is catching up with me fast
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
(Ustegius, Demonspeed, Zasz, g01, James Rye, xnut,)

Did Demon or Gol said something about not being a mason? I confess I didn't pay attention to those. They voted with James and Xnut, not that it means much, but yeah.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Wrong. It's the other way around: if xnut is clear so is james. But James being clear doesn't excuse xnut who could be a mafia mason. Or again, the mentor in their relationship.
Okay scum go bandwagon him.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,612
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
OH my. 5 minutes left, and Phila could still be saved for killing xnut.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Nope. I've had enough of this game. Let me die already
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
(Ustegius, Demonspeed, Zasz, g01, James Rye, xnut,)

Did Demon or Gol said something about not being a mason? I confess I didn't pay attention to those. They voted with James and Xnut, not that it means much, but yeah.
Ustegius has been on the Mason story with me for a long time already, so I doubt he would be a Mason, unless he got recruited by them, I guess?
Zasz has a passive role by his claim, so, unlikely.

Demon and g01, they didn't say much about.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What is the thing with xnut? He looked rather believable to me.
You guys honestly think James would make a false claim and ask dets to check him?
If James is clear so is xnut
Tbh they sounded legit to me as well but their math doesn't seem to check and I guess that's a huge addition to the problems with their story that people were alrdy having.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
So these are all the votes for this phase then spicey shit
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
grySun Erin, Ust, g01
Kill them all

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Shaddap g01
Let this end you fcking scum
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,612
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
About a minute left, another exciting finish. G01 could still turn things around.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
(Ustegius, Demonspeed, Zasz, g01, James Rye, xnut,)

Did Demon or Gol said something about not being a mason? I confess I didn't pay attention to those. They voted with James and Xnut, not that it means much, but yeah.
Yes i did, i am not mason. (and i don't know if this mason thing is true or not)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top