Haku let us continue our 1v1 next day.... Let's make it final
Gonna read back again 'cause I recall James trying to engage a bit with Xnut when the game started, before revelations. Something like "so, Xnut, what about your role". Maybe he did the same some other people.I thought that was what you implied, as well, but how is that a hint? g01 and Gry were pressing for the other Masons to come out, Gry especially, and he said he wouldn't tell either of them (although, admittedly, I don't really understand what is the point of mentioning people selectively, since once something is written, it's seen by everyone checking the thread).
If Gry is indeed a Mason, or someone else is a Mason at that, they sure have concealed this pretty well, because I have no idea who else might be a Mason, let alone two more people.
You are the mafia, Gry. You Erin, UstFarfs still said nothing at all about her role.. She usually gives at least some hints. She could be lowkey mafia.

I wonder when you will finally get off my back, mateHaku let us continue our 1v1 next day.... Let's make it final

Sorry I won't be inactive today guys sorry :/
Eh, you're gonna get lychned anyway as it ooks like, xnut. <.<
^ Maybe it was just 'cause of Xnut's comments, but it was the one interaction I found with someone about roles and etc. Couldn't see others, but then the revealing started.Damn, i lost twice!
How much time left till deadline?
Xnut, any hints regarding your role?
What? I did say it...Farfs still said nothing at all about her role.. She usually gives at least some hints. She could be lowkey mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Our list is empty on your name..What? I did say it...
And how does that mean I gave nothing?Our list is empty on your name..
The list might be outdated, it has been a while.Our list is empty on your name..
That would mean no player ever saw you hint something. We could ask around but nobody probably knows what you hinted.And how does that mean I gave nothing?
No need. I did.That would mean no player ever saw you hint something. We could ask around but nobody probably knows what you hinted.
I can go take a look at your posts again.
Ah how did I miss this one.I can either give some vague hints or a bs one that other people used alrdy that will make it too obvious which I won't do for strategy reasons :/
So I have a night role.
All the "night roles" or "active" ones could be one mason, Haku, 'cause of the recruiter. I guess Esu could be it as well.Blue Team
1. Demonspeed (Quinn) -> ??
3. Esu Taichou (Zed) -> I don't think he was that active to meet James' "Masons are all active" criteria.
6. Hakuteiken (LeBlanc) -> An active night role, so I'm not a Mason.
7. Erinyes (Taliyah) -> Just voted for xnut, but that alone doesn't prove much.
8. Farfalla (Nami) -> ??
10. GrySun (Kassadin) -> He was asking for the other Masons to come out the hardest. Said "No regular Townie", but this could be seen in both ways, too.
11. xi0 (Graves) -> ??
VS
Red Team
12. Sheepy Turtle (Leona) -> Inactive
13. Lawlett-kun (Taric) -> Wants to be targeted. Does not seem to be a Mason-like hint.
15. Gnut (Varus) -> Well, he does not trust James or xnut, so, he can't be a Mason.
16. Ustegius (Katarina) -> Also keeps the issue up and running regarding the Masons, so, unlikely.
17. G01 (Ekko) -> He was asking about Masons himself, but that alone doesn't prove much.
18. Sugar Kitty (Riven) -> Inactive
19. Philia (Orianna) -> Claims to be Sickly Townie. Whether he is somehow telling the truth or not, it's irrelevant. He's not a Mason.
20. Zasz (Fizz) -> Mason does not really fit a useless and passive role definition.
So I'd expect Farfalla, Demon or Gary to be the remaining two Masons in this scenario. That is, if the Mason story is true.
My reasoning does not truly exclude other people from the possibilities, but I'm just trying to run my own thinking process here.
Turning on ye son for the 3rd time this game?Have to go to work...but after sleeping on it I'm going to change my vote.
Vote lock xnut

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Will irma taranee cornelia haylinTurning on ye son for the 3rd time this game?
Lawl are you perhaps a bulletproof or a pgo?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I know that it's possible, but would you buy a Mason team of four with a Recruiter amongst them? That would mean a Recruiter + 2 Masons to start the game with.All the "night roles" or "active" ones could be one mason, Haku, 'cause of the recruiter. I guess Esu could be it as well.
My main problem with their story is that, so far, no one rly seemed to "defend" it someone so the person could be at least one of the masons.
Votekill Xnut
I don't think we can change Philia's situation, or that we should, but right now the number 4 sounds harder to believe than Philia's case to me.
Stop acting like you're trying you mafia scum.Lawl are you perhaps a bulletproof or a pgo?