Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Haku let us continue our 1v1 next day.... Let's make it final
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I thought that was what you implied, as well, but how is that a hint? g01 and Gry were pressing for the other Masons to come out, Gry especially, and he said he wouldn't tell either of them (although, admittedly, I don't really understand what is the point of mentioning people selectively, since once something is written, it's seen by everyone checking the thread).

If Gry is indeed a Mason, or someone else is a Mason at that, they sure have concealed this pretty well, because I have no idea who else might be a Mason, let alone two more people.
Gonna read back again 'cause I recall James trying to engage a bit with Xnut when the game started, before revelations. Something like "so, Xnut, what about your role". Maybe he did the same some other people.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,622
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Farfs still said nothing at all about her role.. She usually gives at least some hints. She could be lowkey mafia.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Farfs still said nothing at all about her role.. She usually gives at least some hints. She could be lowkey mafia.
You are the mafia, Gry. You Erin, Ust :nah
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Sorry I won't be inactive today guys sorry :/
Eh, you're gonna get lychned anyway as it ooks like, xnut. <.<
Damn, i lost twice!

How much time left till deadline?

Xnut, any hints regarding your role?
^ Maybe it was just 'cause of Xnut's comments, but it was the one interaction I found with someone about roles and etc. Couldn't see others, but then the revealing started.

Farfs still said nothing at all about her role.. She usually gives at least some hints. She could be lowkey mafia.
What? I did say it...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,622
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Pf. I'm always gonna be on town's side.

I think I know which role @Demonspeed could have. He made no actual hints but there were a few indicators.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What? I did say it...
Our list is empty on your name..
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I'll take my leave now.
Rest in Peace Town
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Have to go to work...but after sleeping on it I'm going to change my vote.
Vote lock xnut
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,622
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And how does that mean I gave nothing?
That would mean no player ever saw you hint something. We could ask around but nobody probably knows what you hinted.
I can go take a look at your posts again.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
That would mean no player ever saw you hint something. We could ask around but nobody probably knows what you hinted.
I can go take a look at your posts again.
No need. I did.
"Night role".

Well, this means another person not claiming to be a Mason.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,622
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I can either give some vague hints or a bs one that other people used alrdy that will make it too obvious which I won't do for strategy reasons :/
So I have a night role.
Ah how did I miss this one.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Blue Team
1. Demonspeed (Quinn) -> ??
3. Esu Taichou (Zed) -> I don't think he was that active to meet James' "Masons are all active" criteria.
6. Hakuteiken (LeBlanc) -> An active night role, so I'm not a Mason.
7. Erinyes (Taliyah) -> Just voted for xnut, but that alone doesn't prove much.
8. Farfalla (Nami) -> ??
10. GrySun (Kassadin) -> He was asking for the other Masons to come out the hardest. Said "No regular Townie", but this could be seen in both ways, too.
11. xi0 (Graves) -> ??

VS

Red Team

12. Sheepy Turtle (Leona) -> Inactive
13. Lawlett-kun (Taric) -> Wants to be targeted. Does not seem to be a Mason-like hint.
15. Gnut (Varus) -> Well, he does not trust James or xnut, so, he can't be a Mason.
16. Ustegius (Katarina) -> Also keeps the issue up and running regarding the Masons, so, unlikely.
17. G01 (Ekko) -> He was asking about Masons himself, but that alone doesn't prove much.
18. Sugar Kitty (Riven) -> Inactive
19. Philia (Orianna) -> Claims to be Sickly Townie. Whether he is somehow telling the truth or not, it's irrelevant. He's not a Mason.
20. Zasz (Fizz) -> Mason does not really fit a useless and passive role definition.

So I'd expect Farfalla, Demon or Gary to be the remaining two Masons in this scenario. That is, if the Mason story is true.
My reasoning does not truly exclude other people from the possibilities, but I'm just trying to run my own thinking process here.
All the "night roles" or "active" ones could be one mason, Haku, 'cause of the recruiter. I guess Esu could be it as well.
My main problem with their story is that, so far, no one rly seemed to "defend" it someone so the person could be at least one of the masons.

Votekill Xnut

I don't think we can change Philia's situation, or that we should, but right now the number 4 sounds harder to believe than Philia's case to me.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Yeah no clue about farfish role either.. Maybes she masonin as well
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,622
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Have to go to work...but after sleeping on it I'm going to change my vote.
Vote lock xnut
Turning on ye son for the 3rd time this game? :heh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lawl are you perhaps a bulletproof or a pgo?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Turning on ye son for the 3rd time this game? :heh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lawl are you perhaps a bulletproof or a pgo?
Will irma taranee cornelia haylin
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
All the "night roles" or "active" ones could be one mason, Haku, 'cause of the recruiter. I guess Esu could be it as well.
My main problem with their story is that, so far, no one rly seemed to "defend" it someone so the person could be at least one of the masons.

Votekill Xnut

I don't think we can change Philia's situation, or that we should, but right now the number 4 sounds harder to believe than Philia's case to me.
I know that it's possible, but would you buy a Mason team of four with a Recruiter amongst them? That would mean a Recruiter + 2 Masons to start the game with.
And if this was the case, shouldn't the recruited person just come out and say that they got recruited? But instead, we have everyone just expressing their doubts about the Mason claim, like you said.

Philia, I don't know. His claim makes little sense, but then again, the Bomb claim in the previous game convinced no one, either..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top