Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,086
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
actually I have G01 high in my suspects list too, he's not playing like last game where he was prostitute and was very involved in the game, he sounds like adopting avoidance as a strategy, even the hider claim is well ... too weird, imo. if the whole masons are safe , the suspects list naroowed greatly.
if there's 3 mafia members per mafia group, it would be great ideally to get rid of the red group as 2 of them are already dead with en escort among them (to avoid 2 killings next night, because if there's another escort it will likely be in the orange team un less there's a pirate ) otherwise killing a potential escort won't prevent from having 2 losses in next night, if there's still two mafia teams left.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I will post later, i just read all the pages. (sorry i am busy right now)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But Erin do you buy this 'I targeted Gry' story? An escort blocking a BG so they could kill the det would need an excuse why no one would be able to confirm his hoe claim. He knew that claiming to block a vanilla was silly, same for day role again, and the other three could be able to say they weren't blocked. So he conveniently picked his only way out: the guy marked to die by them. I'm not sure about the rests alliance but for me we got a culprit in him for sure :/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well almost sure... cause Jesus what a mess...
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Let's just try to make one thing sure.
Who has been confirmed Townie through actions and so on?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Let's just try to make one thing sure.
Who has been confirmed Townie through actions and so on?
100% certainly confirmed? I think just you. And xnut.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,086
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
yes I know farf, I don't buy it all, I don't say I trust esu, he's on my top suspects list, but is he really the escort or does he try to distract us ? For now nobody can prove any of his actions it's all too convenient as for hider stuff, but i can't help thinking he's trying to draw our attention so we forget about others maybe more dangerous persons, and that it's possibly part of the strategy, i may be wrong though.
I just said I think G01 try on the contrary to be way too discreet, he sounds too dangerous to me . It's just asumptions I definitely may be wrong .
But well i guess we must work on the basis of facts not feelings
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Well you can Lynch me if town wants to lose that badly, although I do want to win as a townie myself, it's hard to get you guys to look past your preconceived ideas.

Trying to reply through my phone is kinda tedious so I'll catch up later when I'm off my break.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
100% certainly confirmed? I think just you. And xnut.
Hmm, that still leaves a lot of suspect to confirm. :XD
Anyway I'll leave my vote here.

Votekill Esu

If he's innocent, then someone between those who have claimed the Mason role is lying...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
5/10
Esu Taichou 4x (Farfalla, Ustegius, lawlett-kun, Zasz)
xnut 1x (Esu Taichou)

 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You and Erin imo. Well, Erin to me for reasons. Then Demon and Misho confirming each other ONLY if they aren't all mafia. The other two masons are harder cause there could be a MM in xnut or james. Unless we confirm a mason and for wtv reason they decided to work on a weird play... but to me, 100% is only you and Erin. Altho Erin talking about a mafia pirate could also have stolen her politician role from one of the AFKs but her target on day 1 would be able to trust her as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
100% certainly confirmed? I think just you. And xnut.
True, not MM. With Gry's investigation there's a slight chance xnut could be a mafia boss tho, again, if no mason is confirmed.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Time for 1v1!
You may now challange a player from the other team.

 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
So gry and greg died.This means there is another escort indeed because farf was protecting gry.
Before writing my explanation,I think I should answer erin's questions.
Firstly about 'I am not playing like last game' thing,there is a reason for that obviously.I was prostitute and my actions actually had important results but being hider,I can't do that in this game.

My suspects are;
Esu: Okey like you said,you don't have to play like we want you to play but this game is about convincing others about your roles with your role's power.But all you did was "like it or not".You can't just say this and expect people to believe you.Everyone told their roles and even ones who can't claim their roles(erin and gnut) proved it with their actions but you on the other hand waited and didn't claim it.This alone can't make you mafia indeed but your actions are also suspicious(why did you block someone who claimed day time role(gnut) and confirmed det(gry was confirmed because of gary's death) ? this makes you super suspicous,sorry.
That's why votekill Esu Taichou

James: Masons started with 3 people,which this alone makes me thing that there is a mafia mason among them.Demon and lawl are clean for obvious reasons.But xnut and james are not clean,at least one of them mafia.Last day,with gary's death we know that xnut is innocent(if he is not mafia boss,it is less likely imo) which this leaves james.Think about it,james was so eager to die for a plain mason and he wished det's to check him.This action make him look like normal mason which ready to die for his other mason friends.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,086
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Challenge G01 !!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@g01 ok fine, could you telle me your night actions ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
*tell (my apologies typo)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
So gry and greg died.This means there is another escort indeed because farf was protecting gry.
Before writing my explanation,I think I should answer erin's questions.
Firstly about 'I am not playing like last game' thing,there is a reason for that obviously.I was prostitute and my actions actually had important results but being hider,I can't do that in this game.

My suspects are;
Esu: Okey like you said,you don't have to play like we want you to play but this game is about convincing others about your roles with your role's power.But all you did was "like it or not".You can't just say this and expect people to believe you.Everyone told their roles and even ones who can't claim their roles(erin and gnut) proved it with their actions but you on the other hand waited and didn't claim it.This alone can't make you mafia indeed but your actions are also suspicious(why did you block someone who claimed day time role(gnut) and confirmed det(gry was confirmed because of gary's death) ? this makes you super suspicous,sorry.
That's why votekill Esu Taichou

James: Masons started with 3 people,which this alone makes me thing that there is a mafia mason among them.Demon and lawl are clean for obvious reasons.But xnut and james are not clean,at least one of them mafia.Last day,with gary's death we know that xnut is innocent(if he is not mafia boss,it is less likely imo) which this leaves james.Think about it,james was so eager to die for a plain mason and he wished det's to check him.This action make him look like normal mason which ready to die for his other mason friends.
Again, Gry investigated xnut so he can't be Mafia.

Anyway, Vote Kill Esu Taichou.

And I challenge you goi.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,086
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Recap

Blue Team

1. Demonspeed (Quinn) ->Mason recruiter
2. 2. Mazino (Jarvan IV) Spy, Killed Night 1
3. Esu Taichou (Zed) -> night role -> prostitute
4. WithYouInSpirit (Twisted Fate) Detective, Killed Night 1
5. Utsune (Zyra) Doctor, Host killed Day 2
6. Hakuteiken (LeBlanc) -> An active night role, so I'm not a Mason Doctor killed on N2.

7. Erinyes (Taliyah) -> politician
8. Farfalla (Nami) -> Bodyguard
9. Xnut (Vladimir) -> Mason
10. GrySun (Kassadin) -> Said "No regular Townie", already had the role, a role already claimed - Detective killed on N3
11. xi0 (Graves) -> Townie Unskilled Mafia Member, Lynched Day 3

1 mafia killed in Blue team


VS

Red Team

12. Sheepy Turtle (Leona) -> Afk -> townie hostkilled
13. Lawlett-kun (Taric) ->recruited Mason formerly a witch
14. James Rye (Teemo) -> Mason
15. Gnut (Varus) -> Well, seems he didn't have the role before, or didn't remember : Politician killed on N3
16. Ustegius (Katarina) -> Active role- Detective
17. G01 (Ekko) ->Active role Hider
18. Sugar Kitty (Riven) -> Afk Doctor hostkilled
19. Philia (Orianna) -> Claims to be Sickly Townie. Whether he is somehow telling the truth or not, it's irrelevant. He's not a Mason. Sickly Townie Lynched on D2

20. Zasz (Fizz) -> Innocent Child
21. Holt (Gnar) Mafia Escort, Lynched Day 1
22. Evil3ye (Diana) Mafia Boss, Killed Night 1


2 Mafias
in Red Team
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Challenge G01 !!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@g01 ok fine, could you telle me your night actions ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
*tell (my apologies typo)
Hide behind james.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Again, Gry investigated xnut so he can't be Mafia.

Anyway, Vote Kill Esu Taichou.

And I challenge you goi.
That is what i said? Only different is there might be a mafia boss which i don't think he is mafia boss.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And i challange Demonspeed
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Blue Team
1. Demonspeed (Quinn)
2. Mazino (Jarvan IV) Spy, Killed Night 1
3. Esu Taichou (Zed)
4. WithYouInSpirit (Twisted Fate) Detective, Killed Night 1
5. Utsune (Zyra) Doctor, Host killed Day 2
6. Hakuteiken (LeBlanc) Doctor, Killed Night 2
7. Erinyes (Taliyah)
8. Farfalla (Nami)
9. Xnut (Vladimir)
10. GrySun (Kassadin) Detective, Killed Night 3
11. xi0 (Graves) Unskilled Mafia Member, Lynched Day 3

VS
Red Team
12. Sheepy Turtle (Leona) Townie, Host Killed Day 3
13. Lawlett-kun (Taric)
14. James Rye (Teemo)
15. Gnut (Varus) Politcian, Killed Night 3
16. Ustegius (Katarina)
17. G01 (Ekko)
18. Sugar Kitty (Riven) Doctor, Host Killed Day 3
19. Philia (Orianna) Sickly Townie, Lynched Day 2
20. Zasz (Fizz)
21. Holt (Gnar) Mafia Escort, Lynched Day 1
22. Evil3ye (Diana) Mafia Boss, Killed Night 1

Alright I apologise for voting for Xnut (mistakes were made there)

The list above shows the roles that are no longer available. Going by what we know so far Zasz, Xnut and James are Townies so they're free.
People claiming to be Townies are Farf, Uste, Demon, g01,Lawl and myself.

Farf - Claims to be Bodyguard - Claims she got role blocked by someone immediately assumed it was me even though I'm a townie, now IMO I believe there's a chance she may not be a bodyguard but the person who actually killed Grysun and her being a bodyguard is just a quick cover up.

Uste- Claims to be detective -
I don't believe Uste to be a detective as we've already had 2 detectives having a third one would be overkill for townies IMO she claimed that she got guilty on Zasz in the previous night and got guilty but that's an easy claim to make since Zasz already claimed to be an innocent child in the day phase, she maybe she made a false statement in order to legitimize herself a pro-townie. Could also be telling the truth.

Demon- Claims to be Mason Recruiter -
Need to observe further

Lawl- Claims to be recruited by Demon -
Claims to have been recruited by the Masons, but at the same time he could be a Mafia Mason. This is due to the fact that mafia masons are able to interact with Pro-townie masons and pass off as one of them. At the same time he could be telling the truth and Uste could be the Mafia Mason

g01- Hider

Esu- Prostitute - So far I've played my role pretty poorly, I was reluctant to reveal my role because I honestly think it's a stupid idea and it just puts a target on your back its an easy way for mafia to pick off people during the night phases. My 2 targets were gnut and Gry as I've mentioned previously in both cases I blocked both before they revealed their roles gnut being on night 2 and Gry night 3.

IMO there's either a Strongman or a mafia escort around which would validate Farf's claim of being blocked/someone killing gry through her protection.

That's all I have to say for now regarding peoples possible roles, I don't want blindly accuse someone of playing a particular role until I'm like pretty certain.

I'll change my Votekill to Lawl.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top