Gunther vs Marian Cross

Who wins?

  • Gunther

  • Marian Cross


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters


Gunther


VS


Marian Cross
 
Last edited:

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Who's this Cross guy again? Oh well, he's probably not important. I'll vote for gunther
 

Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
332
Reaction score
738
Country
Australia
I vote for Gunther of course.

Squad 7 & everyone else vote for Gunther, move out.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,407
Country
Torumekian Empire
don't know any of them.. Gunther seems like a pretty honorable man, but Marian has red hair and his last name is cross which is kenshin's scar!

maybe i'll watch sme episodes and decide later.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Gunther obviously.Valkyria Chronicles is one of my favourite Animies.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Marian Cross is too much of a womanizer to be a faithful Husbando. :nah
I may not know Gunther, but he seems to be more of a Husbando than Cross. :pjsalt
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
I kept telling myself I wouldn't cast a vote based on a character's looks only... Well, that Marian Cross will be the exception! Redheads are my weakness... :sweatdrop
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
No need to think twice here, my choice is Marian. He would make some nice variety so he has to advance.

Edit: I done goofed and chose Gunther instead...new voter, please vote for Marian and correct my mistake...
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Seeing Marian amongst husbando nominations is interesting, but I guess he takes my vote, regardless xD
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,205
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
No need to think twice here, my choice is Marian. He would make some nice variety so he has to advance.

Edit: I done goofed and chose Gunther instead...new voter, please vote for Marian and correct my mistake...
Naniiiii!!




Waaaaaiat please someone save his vote !!!!!!!! :pout
Pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz !!!!
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Edit: I done goofed and chose Gunther instead...new voter, please vote for Marian and correct my mistake...
That's a good way to learn more votes for your candidate tbh :teehee

^ Watch and learn :edu
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Again, a match where I do not know both characters. A decent and fair user would ask for a synopsis or google it for himself in order to make a proper judgement. Thank god I'm an asshole and don't want to waste my time with that, so I will vote for Marian Cross, because those Kimi ni Todoke chick gifs of Erinyes are super cute.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Not even that underhanded. and tis a tactic that works well :nod
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top