Ok ok... I've been thinking about what should I do and who's more likely to be right between you guys. Not saying I did a good job so far altho I did help/was relevant in getting both Holt and Gary killed, so I'm gonna keep insisting on my "odds path". Here's what I know:
- There's an Escort. Period. The Escort has to be me, Ust or Gol. Ruling myself out of it, it's either Ust or Gol. 50% to hit it.
- It's VERY likely there's a mafia mason. 4 masons in the beginning seems like a number to conceal the MM among the normal ones. That's a number too high of "useless townies" for it not to be a balance/blending measure. I dunno why you guys came up with the recruiter story, which actually kept the MM safe since his party wouldn't target him looking for the recruiter (altho I dunno why he wasn't fearing that the other party would, sounds like a bad plan in many ways, not only considering it's a confusing lie for us). I also really don't believe there's only 1 mafia out there and that they were just 5. Xnut is now cleared since masons are confirmed and Gry investigated him. So it's either Demon or Misho, and both have been saying we shouldn't focus on the masons now, which doesn't help me to know which one could be. Still, 50% to hit it.
- Now votes are scattered between Misho and Gol. In the case I'm wrong about the MM pick, I'm killing a normal townie. In the case I'm wrong about the Escort pick, I'm killing a Hider, which could be a survival asset further on. Hence, I pick the "normal townie" to risk my 50% on, going for the safest bet:
Votekill Misho