Question How do the Fairy Tail fans feel about Bleach ending?

Asgaraatth

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2016
Messages
8
Reaction score
32
Age
29
Country
United States
Not saying Fairy Tail fans cant be Bleach fans. I love both series. Feel like a hole is in my chest after reading the last chapter. How about your thoughts? Anything on how it ended?
 

Char

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
689
Reaction score
1,963
Age
33
Country
Spain
Empty. It was too sudden, I didn't get the feeling of closure tbh.

I'm not a big fan of Bleach. Actually it's the one I like the least from the HST+FT, as in, I love Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail equally (sometimes I love one more than the other, I like FT over the others at this very moment), and then >> HXH >>>> Bleach.

I watched the Bleach anime. It was "difficult" for me because I didn't enjoy the series. There were parts that I liked but overall, I just watched it because I wanted to watch the HST, not because I enjoyed it. Then when the anime finished I took up the manga by the equivalent chapter after the anime ended. I began to just look at the pictures and stop reading the text many times. I didn't care about most explanations tbh, nor powerscales.

However, I expected a much more fulfilling ending.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Well honestly I just hope we won't get similar treatment ( i wouldn't mind Nali or Jegura just to see some reactions:3c ) I feel bad for fans that the series didn't get the proper ending and didn't answer for so much question ( i don't give a shit about ships tbh :P )

It's similar for me in FT I would be really disappointed if Hiro did leave so much unanswered questions and just focus on rushing it to the end and focusing on big 4...

Kubo literally shows a middle finger to his fans that follow him for that long time and don't give them even proper series ending :hmph
 
Last edited:

Shoutmon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 21, 2016
Messages
754
Reaction score
1,483
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
Yeah, gonna have to agree with Char here. The ending was pretty underwhelming, with a bunch of loose ends like:
Who's the new Soul King? How did Aizen get locked up again? What happened to Urahara, Grimmjow, Nel and Yoruichi? How did Ichigo's son one-shot Yhwach's remaining reiatsu?
The ending could've been much better had those questions been answered.
 
Last edited:

Ou2

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 8, 2016
Messages
6
Reaction score
20
Age
31
Country
Morocco
Honesty.. I couldn't care less. As I dropped it years ago the anime was just too awful (just like how naruto is now) but I feel for Bleach fans because I know how y'all must feel
 

bearshark

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 8, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Moldova
I'm happy I've stopped reading Bleach many years ago, because the ending is a disaster. Why did I even open last chapter?
 

~Charging Lightning~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
4,594
Age
29
Country
United States
Well honestly I just hope we won't get similar treatment ( i wouldn't mind Nali or Jegura just to see some reactions:3c ) I feel bad for fans that the series didn't get the proper ending and didn't answer for so much question ( i don't give a shit about ships tbh :P )

It's similar for me in FT I would be really disappointed if Hiro did leave so much unanswered questions and just focus on rushing it to the end and focusing on big 4...

Kubo literally shows a middle finger to his fans that follow him for that long time and don't give them even proper series ending :hmph
Lol, as funny as that picture is, you can't really point fingers at Kubo here for this crap ending Bleach received. This was mainly WSJ's fault (Weekly Shonen Jump). They didn't give him anytime to write Bleach's ending properly. If he wasn't forced to end bleach so quickly then I'm pretty sure it would have had a much better ending.

Still though. What the hell was Kubo going for when he had Ichigo's son one shot Yhwach's remaining spiritual pressure??
:ginwut
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Sad. It could have ended better but it was still one of my favourite mangas. I'll miss it. But I do think the way it ends leaves room for a sequel. If there is a sequel it probably won't happen until 2018/19 and i'd have most likely lost interest or moved on by then. It was a great run. 15 years Kubo can be satisfied. Bleach will always be epic :zomg
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
An anon on the FT wiki said the equivalent to Ichigo and Orihimie or whatever her name is Natsu and Mirajane are endgame. Zero progression. Lmao, too funny. If anything like this ending happened in FT shit will get really savage, shippers are loopy
 
Last edited:

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I want my money back.... I've been with Bleach since chapter 1 and this series has gone to great places. Bleach was my childhood and to see it have another shit arc, the Blood War, be atrocious for over 200 chapters is absolute BS in my opinion. I'm glad it's gone, because now I can't be disappointed any more than I already have been
 

Verter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
2,467
Reaction score
2,009
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Republic
Not saying Fairy Tail fans cant be Bleach fans. I love both series. Feel like a hole is in my chest after reading the last chapter. How about your thoughts? Anything on how it ended?
We've here Lucy, her boobs and other characters with boobs. No way FT will end as sadly as bleach.
(Hime, you did it girl :super, maybe single good issue in the bleach ending, imho).

If serious, Hiro doesn't make fights like in last arc of bleach.
We forget who fights against who.. lol. And finally lose any kind of sense with these Stern Shitters (aka SS) "anyone don't know why but these guys still alive".
 

kemor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
229
Reaction score
388
Age
30
Country
Poland
I haven't been this mad since Naruto ch 700. I don't really care about ships and I don't ship manga characters with each other but I'm not blind. Rukia is the woman that changed Ichigo's life. She changed a 15 year old whose main hobby was beating up other kids to a man who saved the world. She was the only one who could pick him up when he was in despair, she was the only one he listened to and she was one of the main symbols of Bleach. When I was 11 and didn't follow Bleach at that time, whenever I saw a brunette with a glove on her hand I immediately knew what series she's from. It's the same as with NaruSaku, they spent entire Shippuuden together, and their relattions progressed with the series. She used to be disguisted if Naruto came too close to her and years later she gave him a fucking CPR without second thought. I just hope One Piece doesn't end with Luffy trimming his hair and having a kid that looks just like him with Vivi or some other female he had no progression with and their kid would have a name that is a mashup of other characters' names.

Other than that, I'm genuinely sad for Kubo. He was forced to drag the series out only to be cut off and given 5 chapters to finish the story. The ending and the entire war may have been a trainwreck, but I will remember Bleach as the epic series it once was. It has a special place in my heart, and after 8 years I've spent with it, I can't just simply say I hate it. I'll acknowledge Aizen's defeat and IchiRuki farewell as the true ending to Bleach, with the first Invasion of Quincies as a pretty good OVA/spinoff(I'm talking about the one where Yamamoto died and Ichigo killed that Sternritter in front of Senkaimon).

Thank you Kubo for awesome childhood memories and rest well good sir. You've earned it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Both mangaka are bad writers, but at least Kubo doesn't require fan service all the time. I'm sure Mashima will end the series on a pretty bad note, if not a cheesy one, worse than Bleach.
 

Dragoon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
603
Reaction score
476
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Both mangaka are bad writers, but at least Kubo doesn't require fan service all the time. I'm sure Mashima will end the series on a pretty bad note, if not a cheesy one, worse than Bleach.
You've got balls saying that to the FT fandom
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You've got balls saying that to the FT fandom
I've said that before, and if the FT fans don't realize this by now, then they're deluded. If the manga didn't have as much fan service and had better writing and all, then my opinions of it would not be so negative.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Just one word "ANGER" :mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad.What I feel is nothing but anger..
I was following it for a long time since AIZEN's introduction.

It left a sour taste .......No ,the ending was even more rushed.

1) Who is the new soul king?
2) How the hell did Yhwach get defeated with a single blow?
3) What is the meaning of Yhwach's last power disappearing & appearing in front of Ichigo & Orihime's child?
4) What about Harribel & Heuco Mundo?
5) The Zero squad, urahara, Yoroichi ?
6) The incomplete powers of a lot of characters.

A lot of unanswered questions. So ,Kubo wants us to imagine the answers.Why does the popular manga authors have to end their greatest creations like this?I m really tired of this nonsensical, bitched up endings....What the heck ?

Just hope , it won't be the case with ONE--PIECE & FT.

Nothing we can do except to accept it........But still loved the manga...One of my favorites all the time......Thank you KUBO :). GOODBYE BLEACH.:bye:bye

BUT , Glad about the marriage betn ICHIGO & ORIHIME, RUKIA & RENJI.....I was hoping & expecting for a long time to have their relationship go further......Similarly, was with Naruto & Hinata.:)
 
Last edited:

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,401
Country
Torumekian Empire
after reading lakhan's post. I'll have to say bleach ending made me pretty happy. :fan


scratch that. The fans deserved a better ending. I myself used to be a fan of bleach :nah
 

appsmartvn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 12, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Country
Australia
I'm glad it's gone, because now I can't be disappointed any more than I already have been
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
I want my money back.... I've been with Bleach since chapter 1 and this series has gone to great places. Bleach was my childhood and to see it have another shit arc, the Blood War, be atrocious for over 200 chapters is absolute BS in my opinion. I'm glad it's gone, because now I can't be disappointed any more than I already have been
Wait,you were able to read and comprehend everything in the first chapter when you were still a two year old toddler? :o
 
Top