Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I'm up to date on Nanatsu and I'm reading all of ToG before I start anything else. This Manhwa is too good fam. I'm on chapter 61 of Season 1. when does he turn badass? Because i've seen the images and he looks like a total badass
season 2. I highly recommend noblesse pretty you will enjoy it as well. art is beautiful as well. What are your thoughts on nanatsu overall? are you a part of egoscanor lover camp?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
He's pretty sweet but I don't like the way he oneshots half of the most powerful villains to date... He's cleaning house with the 10C to the point where even the MC doesn't have anyone to take down rofl
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It'll happen eventually. I just hope his Pride is truly put to the test. Escanor hasn't broken a sweat this whole manga, and I hope he wont just be the rolfstomp character
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How many chapters does season one have by the way? of ToG
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Only that much? Season 2 is way bigger then since ToG has like 290 chapters so far?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Hmm.. kinda want to see your Macro gallery. Do you have one?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Not yet. As I've said i'm pretty amateur when it comes to Photography. I just enjoy doing it. Some of my photo's are in my Art Studio (Gallery)
@lawlett-kun I'm up to the part where Viole found Wagman's Jahad Ring. He's such a damn badass with that Shinsu Test omg
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
omg did you read the spoilers for SnK 85?
Protagonists getting roflstomped by Plotsu
:lmao
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
i am not huge on snk so i only read scans i guess
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Fair enough. The only downside to ToG for me right now is i'm going to have to become fluent in reading both Korean and Japanese style.
Also, what are these Community Awards people are starting to talk about lately?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Also, what are these Community Awards people are starting to talk about lately?
basically people nominate other members in Most spammy,handsome,funny,troll,otaku,friendly,best newcomer etc and u get a badge if u win
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
You are apparently
And @Philia while I may not gave a waifu, since I don't see why the hell i'd be getting married this young, I do have a "Girlfirend"
:gent
16 isn't actually young. Since here we consider anything close to 30 to be terribly old.
So you do have a waifu. Good. Proud of you my boy :nod
Who is misho
good_boy's gay lover :nah
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Huh. That sounds pretty cool.
Fuck I'm totally getting voted MSM lol...
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Heh I won't get that most likely lol
 
Top