Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I mean, as an Artist I guess I'm good at what I do, but I'm not good at drawing which is probably what most ppl will for for haha
If that's the case then I'm voting you as most troll member
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I mean, as an Artist I guess I'm good at what I do, but I'm not good at drawing which is probably what most ppl will for for haha
If that's the case then I'm voting you as most troll member
no not necesserily since mh artist is not just your drawing skills
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Holt and Utsu are probs big contenders for that one.
Do I have a chance of winning any?
I assume it's like a voting comp that has seperate rounds
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@kira join the Alvarez Empire with me yo
Flags have been updated :gent
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
sorry, not a fan of alvarez :XD

and I like this tartaros flag cause red's my fave color :)
I think it fits with my avy and sig :pleased
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Lol true. I did add the Fiore one you liked as well btw
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
I liked it but I like tartaros more. Red is <333333333333 :evil
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Lol I'm more of a Blue kind of guy.
Anyway, I don't think i'm going to be able to do those Gundam ones. Too much editing invlolved in the process
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
that's what I thought :XD

It's ok.. I'm digging this tartaros flag :hee
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sweet. If anything else good comes up i'll try to make some more flags in the future
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Holt and Utsu are probs big contenders for that one.
Do I have a chance of winning any?
I assume it's like a voting comp that has seperate
Holt? Lol.... Yeah utsune is a tuffy but we will make it happen #teamwyis

Yeah it's basically
Nominating and voting
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I hear you want to get Most Beautiful Male this year? I'll vote for ye
:gent
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
how about HxH flags? A Spider flag would look really cool.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh gawd going back and forth from Manhwa style to Manga style is fucking with my eyes
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Oh gawd going back and forth from Manhwa style to Manga style is fucking with my eyes
ROFL! it's those habits!
good thing it's only your eyes.. my brain usually hurts..\
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah I hear you read Tower of God as well? IT's fucking amazing
Also I found a decent image to edit, crop and resize to create this flag:
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
looks legit! though I'd still pick tartaros :XD if it was a Ryodan flag, then maybe..

add it up.. I know a lot of HxH fans will be happy to have that flag.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
looks legit! though I'd still pick tartaros :XD if it was a Ryodan flag, then maybe..

add it up.. I know a lot of HxH fans will be happy to have that flag.
I absolutely support u on the H x H flag..would love to have it....

BTW @WithYouInSpirit does any one here read manga GIRLS of the WILD..?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Never heard of it
Hittin Chu' guys up with a Survey Corps Flag :derp
 
Top