Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Mononoke

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2016
Messages
265
Reaction score
1,766
Age
26
Country
Joker
I saw the flags being updated and was wondering if there were any plans for a night raid one?

:vbunny
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
reading manhwa for me is like watching anime basically
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

he is but there is a drawback to his powah
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@WithYouInSpirit do you play any vid games?
Yeah dude I'm a bit of a gamer. Haven't used my PS4 in like 3 months now. Need a new monitor
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
yeah i am up to date

are you camp daldal or queen?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i mean how can jellal even beat anyone...he is like the worst character in the manga even elfman is better and i hate that guys's guts
--- Double Post Merged, ---
ok,last image

I wanted a harem for JAESU......:XD:XD...

But I want JAESU to be with QUEEN..Moreover , now everything is clear ....Daldal has already found her partner......
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
I saw the flags being updated and was wondering if there were any plans for a night raid one?

:vbunny

looks cool mono! though I might be bias cause of my love for Red :XD


hot damn! noblesse has 422 chapters?! maybe I'll read that one.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
how about this for the Ryodan




I feel like it needs more design though :p something to make it look bad ass like the ryodan
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
hey Lawl does Baam/Viole meet up with his old friends in the Workshop Battle?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Would this one be better? :?bunny
That'd probably make it looks better yeah
how about this for the Ryodan




I feel like it needs more design though :p something to make it look bad ass like the ryodan
That one looks ok
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
how about this for the Ryodan




I feel like it needs more design though :p something to make it look bad ass like the ryodan
No , not this...need to find a better one......
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
No , not this...need to find a better one......
it's the best I could find :XD if you can find/make something better I'd be thankful... (Not really!!! :kukuku)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
maybe you could edit the big one and outline the legs with red.. and then put a border
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
it's the best I could find :XD if you can find/make something better I'd be thankful... (Not really!!! :kukuku)
I m telling u :-_- to find even a better one......I will look in to the anime & other arts & will send it later to him if it is good......:)...

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
maybe you could edit the big one and outline the legs with red.. and then put a border
Hisoka had a colored one on his back....didn't he ? :confused::confused:
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
I m telling u :-_- to find even a better one......I will look in to the anime & other arts & will send it later to him if it is good......:)...



Hisoka had a colored one on his back....didn't he ? :confused::confused:
GO! :gtfo

Don't ever come back empty handed or with a bad one.. or else :chair
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
if we have a flag that gets approved..Do we call it "Phantom Troupe" or "Genei Ryodan"?

I vote Phantom Troupe!
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
if we have a flag that gets approved..Do we call it "Phantom Troupe" or "Genei Ryodan"?

I vote Phantom Troupe!
Came back :cheez:cheez......Call it PHANTOM TROUPE - the mercenaries.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
:chair

:headscratch my gawd.. what have you been eating that you can't understand something as simple as that.. :facepalm
 
Top