- Joined
- Aug 6, 2016
- Messages
- 265
- Reaction score
- 1,766
- Age
- 26
- Country
-
I saw the flags being updated and was wondering if there were any plans for a night raid one?



Yeah dude I'm a bit of a gamer. Haven't used my PS4 in like 3 months now. Need a new monitorreading manhwa for me is like watching anime basically
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
he is but there is a drawback to his powah
@WithYouInSpirit do you play any vid games?--- Double Post Merged, ---
I wanted a harem for JAESU......yeah i am up to date
are you camp daldal or queen?i mean how can jellal even beat anyone...he is like the worst character in the manga even elfman is better and i hate that guys's guts--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
ok,last image--- Double Post Merged, ---
![]()

...I saw the flags being updated and was wondering if there were any plans for a night raid one?
![]()
![]()

I saw the flags being updated and was wondering if there were any plans for a night raid one?
![]()
![]()
Would this one be better?![]()
We'll see. The image might not be clear enough but this looks alright

something to make it look bad ass like the ryodan--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That'd probably make it looks better yeahWould this one be better?
![]()
That one looks okhow about this for the Ryodan![]()
![]()
I feel like it needs more design thoughsomething to make it look bad ass like the ryodan
No , not this...need to find a better one......how about this for the Ryodan![]()
![]()
I feel like it needs more design thoughsomething to make it look bad ass like the ryodan
it's the best I could findNo , not this...need to find a better one......
if you can find/make something better I'd be thankful... (Not really!!!
)--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I m telling uit's the best I could findif you can find/make something better I'd be thankful... (Not really!!!
)
to find even a better one......I will look in to the anime & other arts & will send it later to him if it is good......
...Hisoka had a colored one on his back....didn't he ?maybe you could edit the big one and outline the legs with red.. and then put a border--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


GO!I m telling uto find even a better one......I will look in to the anime & other arts & will send it later to him if it is good......
...
Hisoka had a colored one on his back....didn't he ?![]()



Came backif we have a flag that gets approved..Do we call it "Phantom Troupe" or "Genei Ryodan"?
I vote Phantom Troupe!

......Call it PHANTOM TROUPE - the mercenaries.
my gawd.. what have you been eating that you can't understand something as simple as that.. 
maybe XDhey Lawl does Baam/Viole meet up with his old friends in the Workshop Battle?
Oh golly gee I hope somaybe XD
