Hmm just didn't bother with this thread I guess 


How are you doing? You started uni?Hmm just didn't bother with this thread I guess![]()
(not tomorrow)"Long time no see" hahaHello, Katy. Long time no see. What's up~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Rhuuuuuu~p o t a t s k o
Every minute is valuable and long in our lives."Long time no see" haha
I'm good Hakkuchi and you ? <3

Where are you studying? And what?New I start uni next Monday(not tomorrow)
hai haishes gonna study chinese!
Just put it in the thread title, problem solvedI literally tell everyone the same thing 5 times at least ... tilted

Wtf how is it september already ... I had 4 months of holiday and it's passed so quickly >_<I said that when I graduated from uni, as well. Time passes quickly~Haha yea gureito idea!Wtf how is it september already ... I had 4 months of holiday and it's passed so quickly >_<