The DeepEyes Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The DeepEyes Thread

DeepEyes

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Hi! I want to make a thread too XD

Well, I'm a translator froms English to Spanish... so I'm Spanish speaker and my English (writing) isn't very good as you can see XD, but I understand it pretty fine.

If anybody wants translations (or have problems with Spanish homeworks XD) from English to Spanish feel free to ask. In the same way, if anybody wants translation froms Spanish to English I can help with my funny english =P.

Visit my thread! -> http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=350.0

Now... In spanish...

Hola! Yo tambien quiero mi seccion XD.

Bueno, Soy un traductor de Ingles a Español.... mi lengua materna es el Español y mi Ingles escrito no es muy bueno como pueden ver XD, pero lo entiendo sin ningun problema.

Si alguien desea traducciones (o tiene problemas con tareas de Español XD) de Ingles a Español sientanse libres de preguntar. De la misma forma, si alguien desea traducciones de Español a Ingles les puedo ayudar en algo con mi gracioso Ingles =P.

Visiten mi Sección! -> http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=350.0

DeepEyes.

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Hello!!! :D

It's great to see you creating your own thread, and I get to be the first visitor here. :woo

If I have any Spanish questions, I know who to ask. ^^ Thanks for all your help with my Bleach transes.

And since this is an ask me (you) thread... a few questions:
Why did you start translating?
What manga/anime do you currently translate?

mugen

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
yo tambien creo que de vez en cuando voy hacer unas traduccoines
ay yo veo
de todos modos voy a leer tus traduccoines de vez en cuando

DeepEyes

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
WinterLion said:
Hello!!! :D

It's great to see you creating your own thread, and I get to be the first visitor here. :woo

If I have any Spanish questions, I know who to ask. ^^ Thanks for all your help with my Bleach transes.

And since this is an ask me (you) thread... a few questions:
Why did you start translating?
What manga/anime do you currently translate?
Thx WinterLion for coming! n_n.

Why I start translating?... maybe because I always want to do something to help my spanish-speakers friends that doesn't have access to Spanish subbed anime/manga... I always admire the spanish fansubs, they take a lot of time subbing but they do it XD... but the manga is another thing, only a bunch of people do translations of manga, and the big part of that is in english... well, if I only could help bringing them the Spanish Script I feel that I'm doing something... so it's a very big thing to me that people like you take time and give to us translations from japanese to english... that is a very big help to us.... n_n... thanks again for your work =).

And for the other question, in this moment I'm translating from English to Spanish the mangas of Bleach, Naruto, Blue Dragon and InuYasha.

Mugen said:
yo tambien creo que de vez en cuando voy hacer unas traduccoines
ay yo veo
de todos modos voy a leer tus traduccoines de vez en cuando
Gracias por venir n_n... siempre es de gran ayuda todas las traducciones que se puedan hacer...

Sion_13

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Hey que ondas DeepEyes :grin como estas??? hahahha ahora somo compañeros de trabajo :p hey solo tengo una preguntita... de donde eres?

kyubisharingan

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
lol HI

welcome to MH

hmm....maybe, sometimes u could help out in some translations of bleach (they use some spanish now)

well, great to have u^^

DeepEyes

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Hace rato no pasaba por aqui XD...

@ZyonAg: Eso te lo digo por MP en FMAHQ n_n...

@九尾写輪眼: Yeah, sometimes I help them with some spanish words.... =P.... but Kubo Tite is so-so with spanish, so the Translators preffer to use the Kubo Tite Spanish XD...

Alkador

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hola! ¿Como estas? Yo hablo espanol! No...

You do lots of translations into Spanish and you're always doing my Blue Dragon ones, which is great to see. I was wondering if you find my English easy to understand?

Oh, and are the Spanish words they use in Bleach have bad grammar? Like Las Noches?

Keep up the good work!

DeepEyes

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Hola! ¿Como estas? Yo hablo espanol! No...

You do lots of translations into Spanish and you're always doing my Blue Dragon ones, which is great to see. I was wondering if you find my English easy to understand?

Oh, and are the Spanish words they use in Bleach have bad grammar? Like Las Noches?

Keep up the good work!
To tell the truth... sometimes I get some problems with your trans XD, but there are minor problems after all =P... maybe because you are Australian, aren't you? Basically, thx for the Trans of Blue Dragon n_n.

And sometimes the spanish words in Bleach has bad gramma, "Las Noches" is fine but "Hueco Mundo" must be "Mundo Hueco", "Privaron Espada" don't have any sense in Spanish, "Deja Chocolate Aqui" must be "Deja El Chocolate Aqui", basically the problem is when he try to mix words =P.... whe he use only one he do it fine n_n...

Excuse my english, I'm not english speaker =P....

Thx for comming n_n...

~DE

dxInt

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome to MH!

Last edited:

babel

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Hola Deep!

Bueno pasa a dejarte unos saludos y a felicitarte por todo lo que haces!!

A ver si algun dia me arman mi carpetita jaja, por ahora voy traduciendo tranqui!

Un abrazo!

bycker89

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
weno, pues muchas felicidades por la gran cantidad de traducciones ke tienes, ke a mi parecer son muchisimas...
Saludos

Vangelis

Reaction score
Country
Chile
Yo paso, mi ingles escrito apesta xDD

Saludos y good luck :XD

Elyon A. Luna

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
To tell the truth... sometimes I get some problems with your trans XD, but there are minor problems after all =P... maybe because you are Australian, aren't you? Basically, thx for the Trans of Blue Dragon n_n.

And sometimes the spanish words in Bleach has bad gramma, "Las Noches" is fine but "Hueco Mundo" must be "Mundo Hueco", "Privaron Espada" don't have any sense in Spanish, "Deja Chocolate Aqui" must be "Deja El Chocolate Aqui", basically the problem is when he try to mix words =P.... whe he use only one he do it fine n_n...

Excuse my english, I'm not english speaker =P....

Thx for comming n_n...

~DE
Well, actually, "Deja chocolate aquí" can be right, it depends on the case of talking about a single chocolate, like a chocolate bar, or asking for "leave chocolate here", don't know if I get to make myself understand..

De cualquier manera, Deep, es excelente tu interés por expandir el mundo de las Edited Mangas en español. Felicitaciones ^^

Vangelis

Reaction score
Country
Chile
At the end, you're the one that keep on translating to the spanish. Various spanish translators have vanished (as, Kiniro). Puaj, i dont understand them @_@.

PD: quiero practicar mi ingles, si me equivoqué, avisame :XD

DeepEyes

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Ya ni pasaba por aqui, gracias por sus mensajes n_n...

No se Elyon... Me parece que necesita el articulo "Deja chocolate aqui" me suena feo XD... "Deja el chocolate aqui" me va mejor =P...

Bueno, estamos en epoca de vacaciones Vangelis, espera que pronto regresaran n_n...

Gracias por venir! =D

~DE