Holy crap that's a complex character, but I do like it -and I really like that you relate this speed player to wind! although it seems to fit Hermes more than Kaji lol. His feat makes him auto use one of his formations in doubles if the requirements are met? Would the player decide ¨just in case¨ before the match or is it random?
I like Aero Vortex's gimmick, as it makes the character lose its 0.5 stamina usage advantage, so the player can judge if the risk is good enough for its reward.
I don't really know how the characters do 1 on 1, but I kind of think that Kaji shouldn't beat Ohmagari, Kimijima, Tohno and Ochi anymore -as they all kept improving somehow whereas Kaji is on a wheelchair or something like that nowadays. Futhermore, maybe it's just me but extremely complex characters like this one kind of turn me off -he just has so many things that I'll prolly end up using the same special over and over again. Maybe you could use some of the ideas you had for him in other characters?
Edit: Friendly Fire sounds like an awesome way to bring what we saw at the start of the last match btw, although I have no idea in how useful it can be besides pairing him with Kirihara or if it would make sense ¨roleplay¨-wise if used on other characters.
I like Aero Vortex's gimmick, as it makes the character lose its 0.5 stamina usage advantage, so the player can judge if the risk is good enough for its reward.
I don't really know how the characters do 1 on 1, but I kind of think that Kaji shouldn't beat Ohmagari, Kimijima, Tohno and Ochi anymore -as they all kept improving somehow whereas Kaji is on a wheelchair or something like that nowadays. Futhermore, maybe it's just me but extremely complex characters like this one kind of turn me off -he just has so many things that I'll prolly end up using the same special over and over again. Maybe you could use some of the ideas you had for him in other characters?
Edit: Friendly Fire sounds like an awesome way to bring what we saw at the start of the last match btw, although I have no idea in how useful it can be besides pairing him with Kirihara or if it would make sense ¨roleplay¨-wise if used on other characters.

