Games Mafia Game 52 - The Walking Dead END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Btw @GayEye why do our avatars look like they are pictures taken from a recently folded poster -like, look at my forehead, there's a freaking line there.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Thread is not locked so I guess we can post now.

vote kill carl
Anyway, on the topic of trust, how do we trust someone whose first idea is to kill a child?

I aint trusting that bloodlust

vote kill Morgan

Zasz 1x (digitaldude)

digitaldude 1x (Kato756)
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
But I just read that her husband was abusing her. How can she be a killing machine? <_>
Basically whenever anyone in the group has a cold, instead of giving them meds you give them the axe.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I´ve read Carol as Coral.
Thanks internet.

Basically whenever anyone in the group has a cold, instead of giving them meds you give them the axe.
Sounds very logical
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Are you protecting Carl?
Are you implying you wouldn't do the same for Xnut?

Nvm he's a little shit, forget I asked.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Are you protecting Carl?
Hes a good boy (not saying mine because I have not seem Carl´s player manifest)

Shot his moma trough the head but it was necessary

Hes just a boy, aren´t you supossed to have mercy man?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hes a good boy (not saying mine because I have not seem Carl´s player manifest)

Shot his moma trough the head but it was necessary

Hes just a boy, aren´t you supossed to have mercy man?
Survival of the fittest bruh....these are the days of the Apocalypse
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Thread is not locked so I guess we can post now.

vote kill carl
Anyway, on the topic of trust, how do we trust someone whose first idea is to kill a child?

I aint trusting that bloodlust

vote kill Morgan

Your character is a killing machine. But that's a bad thing.

Actually, votekill Carol bitch can't be trusted.
Zasz 1x (digitaldude)

digitaldude 1x (Kato756)


Demonspeed 1x (Hardy)
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hes a good boy (not saying mine because I have not seem Carl´s player manifest)
Wow just now I noticed Rick is Brazilian.

What kind of Brazilian defends the law? This fcker is pretending, mafia for sure.

Shot his moma trough the head but it was necessary
100 % Brazilian
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
why sasha why that boring role :feelsbadman
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow just now I noticed Rick is Brazilian.

What kind of Brazilian defends the law? This fcker is pretending, mafia for sure.



100 % Brazilian
Roleplay aside....I don't like how Kato voted DD because DD for zasz.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So why are we killing humans instead of zombies?
Ask freaking Carol.

Roleplay aside....I don't like how Kato voted DD because DD for zasz.
I doubt that if there was something fishy going on he would jump like that in day one after 1 vote. But sure, you are free to dislike it.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ask freaking Carol.



I doubt that if there was something fishy going on he would jump like that in day one after 1 vote. But sure, you are free to dislike it.
Is this his 1st game?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top