Btw @GayEye why do our avatars look like they are pictures taken from a recently folded poster -like, look at my forehead, there's a freaking line there.
Thread is not locked so I guess we can post now.
vote kill carl
Anyway, on the topic of trust, how do we trust someone whose first idea is to kill a child?
I aint trusting that bloodlust
vote kill Morgan
Basically whenever anyone in the group has a cold, instead of giving them meds you give them the axe.But I just read that her husband was abusing her. How can she be a killing machine?![]()

Sounds very logicalBasically whenever anyone in the group has a cold, instead of giving them meds you give them the axe.
Are you protecting Carl?Maam would you all stop trying to kill a child?
Are you implying you wouldn't do the same for Xnut?Are you protecting Carl?
Hes a good boy (not saying mine because I have not seem Carl´s player manifest)Are you protecting Carl?
Survival of the fittest bruh....these are the days of the ApocalypseHes a good boy (not saying mine because I have not seem Carl´s player manifest)
Shot his moma trough the head but it was necessary
Hes just a boy, aren´t you supossed to have mercy man?
Thread is not locked so I guess we can post now.
vote kill carl
Anyway, on the topic of trust, how do we trust someone whose first idea is to kill a child?
I aint trusting that bloodlust
vote kill Morgan
Your character is a killing machine. But that's a bad thing.
Actually, votekill Carol bitch can't be trusted.
Wow just now I noticed Rick is Brazilian.Hes a good boy (not saying mine because I have not seem Carl´s player manifest)
100 % BrazilianShot his moma trough the head but it was necessary

Roleplay aside....I don't like how Kato voted DD because DD for zasz.Wow just now I noticed Rick is Brazilian.
What kind of Brazilian defends the law? This fcker is pretending, mafia for sure.
100 % Brazilian
Ask freaking Carol.So why are we killing humans instead of zombies?
I doubt that if there was something fishy going on he would jump like that in day one after 1 vote. But sure, you are free to dislike it.Roleplay aside....I don't like how Kato voted DD because DD for zasz.
Is this his 1st game?Ask freaking Carol.
I doubt that if there was something fishy going on he would jump like that in day one after 1 vote. But sure, you are free to dislike it.
This is the world where we live now.Also the hosts are zombies...
Here? Yeh.Is this his 1st game?
So why are we killing humans instead of zombies?
Read the opening post maybe?Also the hosts are zombies...
