- Joined
- Jul 26, 2016
- Messages
- 3,186
- Reaction score
- 5,328
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
No need to praise him 
Just wait for the Judgement

Just wait for the Judgement



he can edit your post to make it look bad and report you![]()

Is it right kira ?
- kira like to suck lemons


he can edit anything and make the original post look bad 


don't believe battou
he's lyinghe can edit anything and make the original post look bad
this is him as a child
![]()
How could i believe this child of the devil ? 
if you happen to suck a lemon you're gonna become corrupted and you'll believe that devilHow could i believe this child of the devil ?
![]()

WHATif you happen to suck a lemon you're gonna become corrupted and you'll believe that devil
stay away from lemons!![]()




But they can give a mod noticeBesides, greens can't ban![]()
well we can also but it's against rules
It's maybe ugly but it's easy toBut they can give a mod noticewell we can also but it's against rules
I agree with @BattousaiYngwie this thread is ugly![]()
Hi there @kira![]()

Hiya Paula
Do you want a coffee or something? we also have warm cozy beds that's perfect for a nap. 



I bet we have a special nomination for next years Most Contributive and High Quality Poster.It's maybe ugly but it's easy tospampost a lot here![]()

So no wonder Archie created that threadIt's maybe ugly but it's easy tospampost a lot here![]()

Hiya PaulaDo you want a coffee or something? we also have warm cozy beds that's perfect for a nap.
![]()

Despite my High-quality post I haven't even been nominated thereI bet we have a special nomination for next years Most Contributive and High Quality Poster.![]()
![]()

people these days can't tell the difference between having a sense of humor and being a trollDespite my High-quality post I haven't even been nominated thereinstead they label me as a troll![]()
![]()

8 pages of pure spam in under 3 days...can't let this thread go out of hand,
We already made it fall to the dark side8 pages of pure spam in under 3 days...
I think you're too late to save this thread dude

Some even don't have a sense of humor.. well whatever doesn't matterpeople these days can't tell the difference between having a sense of humor and being a troll![]()
Well I kinda like when people are so butthurt about the chapter that they even take jokes seriously 
Change your settings I have only 4 pages so it doesn't look that bad8 pages of pure spam in under 3 days...
I think you're too late to save this thread dude


ikr..Some even don't have a sense of humor.. well whatever doesn't matterWell I kinda like when people are so butthurt about the chapter that they even take jokes seriously
![]()
especially if it's their fave character or ship 

Exactly![]()
I though i was a devilnow a lemon too?


