- Joined
- Jul 26, 2016
- Messages
- 3,186
- Reaction score
- 5,328
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Don't worry Lemon-sama, I'm on your side. I shall annihilate these evil-doers who dare defy your evilness

Don't worry Lemon-sama, I'm on your side. I shall annihilate these evil-doers who dare defy your evilness![]()
Good good, lower your guardI was joking battou
Big hug to Battou![]()

OhHow dare you bring your filthy body near Battou-sama. I shall punish you for that by the command of His Evilness!

Just what are you trying to insinuate, infidel? Know that your lies will not be heard by anyone else, evil-doer.Oh
sorry i'll let you two alone![]()
Well , you don't want me to be near him , sooooo ....Just what are you trying to insinuate, infidel? Know that your lies will not be heard by anyone else, evil-doer.



I am too much new i guesshow are you two not on the most spammy awards?
also.. destroy that evilemon known as battou!![]()


you actually wanna win the most spammy award?I am too much new i guess
But i hope i'll get nominated the next year![]()


Maybeyou actually wanna win the most spammy award?
have you gone crazy from too much exposure to battoumic?![]()


so that I can help you next yearMaybe
Why are you asking that?![]()

Not you too plsyou actually wanna win the most spammy award?
have you gone crazy from too much exposure to battoumic?![]()





But I done nothingI hate you guys![]()

no
What do you mean