The Last Person to Post Wins - Arcanine

Status
Not open for further replies.

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,571
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Thought we were suggesting unhelpful methods to cure Farfy's insomnia...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
LOL

XD

Tbh I considered reading a book. Better than spam mouse clicks on hardy's head while he sleeps and I game.

Ill prolly just pick up my 3ds and try the milk/tea thing. And well enjoy the free black coffee from work o/

How heavy do you guys sleep?
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,571
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Like the dead...

... much to my wife's chagrin
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm surprisingly easy to wake up, just open my door and my eyes open.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Maybe cut down on the free black coffee. Catch 22.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I stop drinking it in the afternoon but I'll need it for today u.u

At least my insomnia phases last super little.

I envy Zimb's sleeping pattern, I'm more like Gry. My major problem is with light, that easily wakes me up.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well shit. That just ate up 5 hours in no time :lmao
Skyrim Remastered is taking all my time this evening
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I take them when I'm lacking too much sleep.

It's your curse, Gry! It will move on to someone else when I'm back to sleep properly!
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Well shit. That just ate up 5 hours in no time :lmao
Skyrim Remastered is taking all my time this evening
:zomg someone plays skyrim

Which race are you playing with ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gry you should study lessons, that is the best way to sleep....
Farf... Sorry there is no cure for you :oh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Idk Farfs as long as it doesn't come back to me I'm gucci. I have a feeling it doesn't work like that though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gry you should study lessons, that is the best way to sleep....
Farf... Sorry there is no cure for you :oh
When I'm at live lectures it's too uncomfortable to sleep. And when I'm home I'd rather do fun stuff that makes me not sleep. This is problematic..
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Idk Farfs as long as it doesn't come back to me I'm gucci. I have a feeling it doesn't work like that though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


When I'm at live lectures it's too uncomfortable to sleep. And when I'm home I'd rather do fun stuff that makes me not sleep. This is problematic..
Then when you decide to sleep, get yourself a lecture book or class notes and read them, this will most definitely work :verily
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
:zomg someone plays skyrim

Which race are you playing with ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gry you should study lessons, that is the best way to sleep....
Farf... Sorry there is no cure for you :oh
I'm playing Imperial this time round. I'll be having a save using most races in the end
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Computer science as in programming :bored or AI :zomg
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I'm playing Imperial this time round. I'll be having a save using most races in the end
Which race do you like most ?
Did you side with stormcloaks or imperial ?
Which deadric prince you like the most?
Do you know the lore of elder scrolls ?
Do you think nocturnal took the soul of dragonborn or hermaus mora ?
Did you know that night mother is mephala ? (it is a possibility, no one is sure)
Am i annoying you with these questions ? :cookiearf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top