Thought we were suggesting unhelpful methods to cure Farfy's insomnia...

Well shit. That just ate up 5 hours in no time
Skyrim Remastered is taking all my time this evening
someone plays skyrim --- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
When I'm at live lectures it's too uncomfortable to sleep. And when I'm home I'd rather do fun stuff that makes me not sleep. This is problematic..Gry you should study lessons, that is the best way to sleep....
Farf... Sorry there is no cure for you![]()
Then when you decide to sleep, get yourself a lecture book or class notes and read them, this will most definitely workIdk Farfs as long as it doesn't come back to me I'm gucci. I have a feeling it doesn't work like that though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
When I'm at live lectures it's too uncomfortable to sleep. And when I'm home I'd rather do fun stuff that makes me not sleep. This is problematic..
I'm playing Imperial this time round. I'll be having a save using most races in the endsomeone plays skyrim
Which race are you playing with ?
Gry you should study lessons, that is the best way to sleep....--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Farf... Sorry there is no cure for you![]()

or AI 
Which race do you like most ?I'm playing Imperial this time round. I'll be having a save using most races in the end
