Radioactive Zone

Which avatar?

  • Picture 1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2
  • Poll closed .

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Dunno, I don't have the fire to keep myself going anymore :XD that and been busy with studies too recently so don't really have the time for otaku stuff rn :3

When I do get the time again, any amazing anime/manga you can recommend? :zomg

Glad to know you're better now ^_^ and yeah work/studies suck sometimes :/
Well if you're busy with studying then you shouldn't feel bored ;P No fire for Otaku stuff though, how dare you? :arf

I would need to know what you've watched/read first, maybe that can give me an idea where your taste lies xD The only thing I know is that you like FT (doh) and the ufotable Fate anime :D oh also that you're a Killua fan I guess, that's nice :thumbs

Thanks :blush
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well if you're busy with studying then you shouldn't feel bored ;P No fire for Otaku stuff though, how dare you? :arf

I would need to know what you've watched/read first, maybe that can give me an idea where your taste lies xD The only thing I know is that you like FT (doh) and the ufotable Fate anime :D oh also that you're a Killua fan I guess, that's nice :thumbs

Thanks :blush
All right, all right, I just started BnHA (ep 3 rn) :3

Well, preferably something that is both 'unique' (like HxH, OPM) and executes its uniqueness well? Sorry if it feels too vague >_>

You're welcome :)

P.S : Sorry for the late answer :p

________________

@GodDarkness I liked your story in the Halloween contest but sorry, I went with riki :pout
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
All right, all right, I just started BnHA (ep 3 rn) :3

Well, preferably something that is both 'unique' (like HxH, OPM) and executes its uniqueness well? Sorry if it feels too vague >_>

You're welcome :)

P.S : Sorry for the late answer :p

________________

@GodDarkness I liked your story in the Halloween contest but sorry, I went with riki :pout
oh cool, I think they did a good job with the anime, even though it had it's pacing problems.

Well that's very vague, what are genre's you like? Only the adventury/fighting stuff, or do you read anything else like mystery or romance/Slice of Life? A list would help too, I have no clue what've seen/read xD

No big deal, happens to me quite often too ;)
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
oh cool, I think they did a good job with the anime, even though it had it's pacing problems.

Well that's very vague, what are genre's you like? Only the adventury/fighting stuff, or do you read anything else like mystery or romance/Slice of Life? A list would help too, I have no clue what've seen/read xD

No big deal, happens to me quite often too ;)
Well I'm on episode 9 of BnHA now, seems pretty solid.

Well tell me an anime you enjoyed, since you have good taste i might enjoy it too :p
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well I'm on episode 9 of BnHA now, seems pretty solid.

Well tell me an anime you enjoyed, since you have good taste i might enjoy it too :p
Yes, solid hits the nail I guess xD

Wow so mysterious dude x'D well Steins;Gate, Gintama, No Game No Life, Kill la Kill, OreGairu (especially S2), Ookami Kodomo... to name a few.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well I'm on episode 9 of BnHA now, seems pretty solid.

Well tell me an anime you enjoyed, since you have good taste i might enjoy it too :p
@atomic_2000 If you like action , there is also Jojo's Bizarre Adventure:)
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@niichan you're going into unknown XenForo territory now. I'm not even sure if you can fit more badges on your visible profile xD
Congrats on your award, and hey! Zimby's taken your place as Award Hoarder for 2k16

So since I won 3 awards, I have to choose a custom title? If so, do they have to be MH's [...]? or an actual custom title?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@niichan you're going into unknown XenForo territory now. I'm not even sure if you can fit more badges on your visible profile xD
Congrats on your award, and hey! Zimby's taken your place as Award Hoarder for 2k16

So since I won 3 awards, I have to choose a custom title? If so, do they have to be MH's [...]? or an actual custom title?
Why are you tagging me here and not at my thread...? :XD
Probably not, the old site couldn't display them all either, but let's see if Xenforo can keep up with me :kappa
Thanks :blush I would say you've done rather well yourself, congratz on your three awards :)

They will be MH's, you can always switch between one of the three though.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gnut invasion


 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Why? :(
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
I see everyone winnig contest, badges , titles....
It makes me feel so ....small:biblethump
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Come this time next yr...alotta people will know you guys.
:thumbs
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Come this time next yr...alotta people will know you guys.
:thumbs
Thanks:gar
Do you know when does the next CA will begin ?:)
And also if i can be eligible for best newcomer next year?:heh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Next yr october...unfortunately you wont x/
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Don't worry, you'll win one of the cats next year fosho :)
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Next yr october...unfortunately you wont x/
WHAT :gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah:gwah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Please don't like this my bro :emocat:emocat:emocat
you're killing me....:shootme
 
Top