- Joined
- Jul 26, 2016
- Messages
- 3,186
- Reaction score
- 5,328
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Wow...too much things are happening for me 


looks like Akira is here to save my thread!
run away, you perverts!
I am not a pervert anymorelooks like Akira is here to save my thread!
run away, you perverts!



I was banned for a month for pissing people off. You should be proud of thatSays ban man....you are a newcomer every month![]()

Well....you gotta learn to control your own trolltincts xDI was banned for a month for pissing people off. You should be proud of that![]()
I went on a journey to the country of trolls to learn under the mastersWell....you gotta learn to control your own trolltincts xD

Trollistamania or the fun forumI went on a journey to the country of trolls to learn under the masters![]()

Lawl's place...Trollistamania or the fun forum![]()
Me and lulu poo go way backLawl's place...
You should go for a sleepover

Yuma got banned for a month? 





