Sand World

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
:notsurewhat did i created?
 

Kouichi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
951
Country
Estonia
REFRAIN POSTING ONE LINER. OR ELSE INSTANT BAN FOREVER. :arf

I know, I havr the qualifications of being mod now. :blush Thank you!

To be precise, you guys are my OTP. Atom and God has a chemistry since opposites attract (pun intended. :m3j) Atom is the smallest unit while God is the biggest form of all. :tata3 DarkAtom ftw!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How did Philia sounded like Estonia? :modsmack

I've been busy lately Aju-san
I thought you are WYIS since your avatar. :doge

Not sure if you are trolling or not:true but that info is a blatantly lie. Dont report me please
I came from Phillipines thoug, the shitalwayshappensallthetime country:residentsleeper
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Who are you again? I already forgot
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
To be precise, you guys are my OTP. Atom and God has a chemistry since opposites attract (pun intended. :m3j) Atom is the smallest unit while God is the biggest form of all. :tata3 DarkAtom ftw!!
I did never heard something so right:kappa
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Wot o__o
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Kira is never understandable :kappa
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Wait what?
 
Top