Radioactive Zone

Which avatar?

  • Picture 1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2
  • Poll closed .

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,977
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Hello Dimaria-san ^_^

How are you doing?
^the first thing that gave me a bad rep

Ok bye :arf

JK

I'm doing fine. How about you?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
^the first thing that gave me a bad rep

Ok bye :arf

JK

I'm doing fine. How about you?
I don't understand the joke. Can you explain please? :huh:

I'm also good...just busy with studies :emocat
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,977
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I don't understand the joke. Can you explain please? :huh:

I'm also good...just busy with studies :emocat
Forget it then :blush

Studies?

Your occupation?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Forget it then :blush

Studies?

Your occupation?
I wanna know tho :emocat

I'm still in high school :P. My finals are getting nearer so naturally I now have to study more sadly.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,977
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Good luck :)

Do you like Chemistry?
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hey Atomitch:hurr
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,977
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Thanks Dim-san! :blush

I like some topics, don't like other topics. Its mixed for me :P
Np :)

Chemistry is like my #2 among Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Math. Hydrocarbon, Benzene, Colloid, Organic compunds, etc were my favorite. What do you like the most?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Np :)

Chemistry is like my #2 among Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Math. Hydrocarbon, Benzene, Colloid, Organic compunds, etc were my favorite. What do you like the most?
Chemistry...number 2? Are you sure you're human? :p

Jokes aside, my favourite is Biology :).
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
:hmph claiming your thread is the spam house but i only see normal conversations
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
:hmph claiming your thread is the spam house but i only see normal conversations
That's not my real Spam House. I have another place but its not visible for you :kappa
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
:hmph must be ugly like kira's thread
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
:dumpster
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
What's happening here? O_o
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
:squee:squeeMH is just working again:nowei:nowei:nowei:nowei:nowei:nowei:nowei
 
Top