^the first thing that gave me a bad repHello Dimaria-san ^_^
How are you doing?
Ok bye

JK
I'm doing fine. How about you?
^the first thing that gave me a bad repHello Dimaria-san ^_^
How are you doing?

I don't understand the joke. Can you explain please?^the first thing that gave me a bad rep
Ok bye
JK
I'm doing fine. How about you?


Forget it thenI don't understand the joke. Can you explain please?
I'm also good...just busy with studies![]()

I wanna know thoForget it then
Studies?
Your occupation?



Um hi :3Hey Atomitch![]()
Thanks Dim-san!Good luck
Do you like Chemistry?

How are you?Um hi :3

What's up with the hurr emoji? O_oHow are you?![]()
NpThanks Dim-san!
I like some topics, don't like other topics. Its mixed for me :P

Chemistry...number 2? Are you sure you're human?Np
Chemistry is like my #2 among Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Math. Hydrocarbon, Benzene, Colloid, Organic compunds, etc were my favorite. What do you like the most?

.
claiming your thread is the spam house but i only see normal conversationsThat's not my real Spam House. I have another place but its not visible for youclaiming your thread is the spam house but i only see normal conversations

must be ugly like kira's threadBetter than yoursmust be ugly like kira's thread


*Pats pats*
...What's happening here? O_o
..no..thing..

MH is just working again





