Hello from Australia!

SuperSheepZ

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 27, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
Australia
Hi everyone! I decided join the community! I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I've been watching anime ever since high school, some of my all-time favorites include Code Geass, Clannad After Story, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, TTGL, and Attack on Titan.

In my spare time, I like to play the piano and do covers of Anime music. If you are interested, you can check out my Reluctant Heroes cover from Attack on Titan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LuKClqDqIw.

Anyhow, I look forward to making new friends in this community!
 
Last edited:

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Erhmmagheerrddd, another Melbournian! :sexyarf
Welcome, welcome. \o\

How long have you been learning to play the piano for? :XD
 

Kouichi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
951
Country
Estonia
You are from Melbourne right? @WithYouInSpirit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Welcome bynthe way! Have fun staying this forum
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Woah I didn't even know this thread existed :x3
Hey there my fellow Melbournians o/
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Top