- Joined
- Dec 3, 2013
- Messages
- 1,727
- Reaction score
- 464
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Ole Golazo first chapter was pretty good. Excited to see how the games play out with the focus on strategy.
Troublesome? Says the person who reposted it last week on tieba and leaks a lot of digital japanese mags for what (that is a real crime)? For the record, it is not hidden, I posted the exact source last weekCongrats on discovering that and welcome to the club...not that it was *that* hidden but its redundant and rather troublesome posting this version![]()
Wow, I really hope this all pays off in sales
So do I. I really do hope it knocks it out of the park. The series has a lot of potential.Wow, I really hope this all pays off in sales
The artbook looks very nice, I think I'll buy it to support the mangka, at least until Viz will release print edition, if ever.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So
Truly BLack Clover, look at how they look at each other. I cant wait for 2017 to watch this visual masterpiece.Black Clover OVA Preview.
That's exactly why they should do the first chapter. Too hook up Naruto fans.Yuno still look like a girl
that being said, they should've skipped the first chapter to avoid Naruto comparisons
the demon destroying the city look like the Ninetales scene but with a different skin
Dat CG at the beginning. The ova look amazing. Next year will be the year of Bc for sure.Black Clover OVA Preview.
Goku? Luffy? I mean, there's probably a lot of examples but i don't really understand the criteria.That's exactly why they should do the first chapter. Too hook up Naruto fans.
Also is it just me or Naruto and Black Clover are the "only" jump "hits" where the protagonist is not a "japanese" but a foreigner?
Naruto is Japanese thoThat's exactly why they should do the first chapter. Too hook up Naruto fans.
Also is it just me or Naruto and Black Clover are the "only" jump "hits" where the protagonist is not a "japanese" but a foreigner?
To Love Ru level of ecchiI request a moment of you guys. How ecchi is Yuragi? I'm considering reading it since it releases because I'm fan of Miura Tadahiro and Koisome Momiji, but you guys gave the series a really "cute" nickname (Ghost Tits) and as you may know, I just tolerate a certain degree of ecchi. So? How ecchi is it? It is in the same degree as Koisome Momiji?
Ecchi series haven't done good in the magazine for a while so I think that it can't be that bad, but I'm asking you guys.
Well,it`s not as "ecchi" as To Love-Ru Darkness (yet), but probably more that the regular To Love-Ru. Don`t know how Koisome Momiji is, since I think I read about a one chapter a few years ago, but it can`t be more extreme than Darkness.I request a moment of you guys. How ecchi is Yuragi? I'm considering reading it since it releases because I'm fan of Miura Tadahiro and Koisome Momiji, but you guys gave the series a really "cute" nickname (Ghost Tits) and as you may know, I just tolerate a certain degree of ecchi. So? How ecchi is it? It is in the same degree as Koisome Momiji?
Ecchi series haven't done good in the magazine for a while so I think that it can't be that bad, but I'm asking you guys.
could have sworn Naruto was Japanese.That's exactly why they should do the first chapter. Too hook up Naruto fans.
Also is it just me or Naruto and Black Clover are the "only" jump "hits" where the protagonist is not a "japanese" but a foreigner?
Goku? Luffy? I mean, there's probably a lot of examples but i don't really understand the criteria.
Naruto is Japanese tho
Luffy full name doesn't sound Japanese
Neverland's trio
Allen from D-Grey Man
Tsuna from Reborn is part Italian
the guys from Jojo
Black Cat mc
Saint Seiya guys are Greek ircc
To Love Ru level of ecchi
I'm sorry I think I did not make myself clear... Let me rephrase it... Despite the name and what the author says about the "nationality"... I mean the physiognomy of the protagonist of famous battle fantasy shounen: Luffy, Goku, Gon, Ichigo, Seiya (he is NOT greek, he is japanese), Tsuna... (the jojo and toriko exceptions are well pointed). They are clearly japanese.could have sworn Naruto was Japanese.
And Luffy from One Piece is suppose to be Brazilian according to Oda(obviously Brazil doesn't exist in OP world, but if he was of any realistic nationality he'd be Brazilian.)
called itIf KnY doesn't sell at least 30k in 3 days I blame shueisha for not printing enough